cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Specifics Drop Downs not working

The drop downs within the Men's Casual Shirts Category is not working. We reported the issue, but none of the item specific drop downs currently work.  Ebay confirmed it's a technical glitch and they have submitted a ticket to resolve the issue. I will not be listing in that category until this is resolved.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Item Specifics Drop Downs not working

Had that problem too!  I did an end-around by changing the category to sweaters, so the specific drop downs of style and size DID show up.  i populated them, and then changed category back to casual shirts.  It worked! but this is RIDICULOUS!! Just now see the problem is also with ladies skirts.  I can't imagine why this is a glitch when it's such a basic thing they've been doing for decades.  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Same here... very aggravating.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Just tried also....so much for listing. Hope they get on this quickly!

Pam
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for posting - you saved me a call to CS. Frankly, I'm surprised it's not fixed yet. I've been getting this message from SSB since early this morning: "There is currently a problem with some categories where the item specifics choices are not available. We have reported the problem to eBay."

Enjoy the unexpected time off, everyone! LOL

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Happening in Women's Sweaters as well.  Missing a couple required specfics, some suggested specifics, and dropdown boxes don't work.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes it's still happening to me in the movies section. When I "sell similar" to have less to fill out with a different movie I have to leave the "item specifics" from a different movie and can't change it until this eBay issue is resolved ugh 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply