cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item IDs don't match any of your active items

I am trying to put a sale on and pretty much all my items wont upload as it keeps saying "Item IDs don't match any of your active items". How do i fix this?? I've been trying for 2 weeks to put this sale on.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Item IDs don't match any of your active items

Are you copying an old sale which included items that are no longer listed?

Try creating a new sale from scratch.

GLORIOUS!

Check out the new inefficient Seller Hub 'All Filters' panel to see how much eBay disrespects sellers' time (click).
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hello. Yes I am staring them new and it’s still not working. I have no idea how to fix it.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I get an error message “item IDs do not match current listings” How do I fix this?

This listings are currently live. 

Appreciate any help in this matter.

KK

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Did you ever solve this issue? I’m currently having the same problem.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I am getting the same message. I'm OK at the mo, because I still have plenty of space to add new items. But I am thinking ahead and I will hit the maximum allowed, because of this error, at some point.

I'm nearly sure it is counting stock that I have now deleted, so I can't untick them to remove them from the promotion.

I have to phone eBay sometime about something else, so I will mention this. If they say anything useful, I will try to remember to post it here. But in case I forget, it might be worth contacting eBay about this. At the risk of being patronising, my method of getting through to speak to someone is to click on their "Help & Contact" at the top of every page. Then I scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Contact us". That will put you in touch with their chat bot, which is as much use as a chocolate teapot. You have to click on options in their system about what the issue is, none of which will apply. But just type something like "I need to talk to an advisor". Sometimes it takes a few goes, but that will lead them to ask if you want an advisor to call you back, or you can do it via "chat" if you prefer.

HTH

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

The message appears when you copy an old discount, but listings that were included in that discount have since ended / sold.

You won't be prevented from publishing the discount when that error message occurs.

But if your concern @blulu*and*brian is item limit, the solution is to create a new discount from scratch and not copy an old listing that includes ended listings, because there's no way to remove them from the discount after they're ended.

GLORIOUS!

Check out the new inefficient Seller Hub 'All Filters' panel to see how much eBay disrespects sellers' time (click).
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for that. It makes sense. I think you are right. When we are closer to our limit for our promotion, I will start over with it.

Much appreciated

Louise

Message 8 of 8
latest reply