cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating eBay with Shopify

Hi!  Has anyone had any experience with integrating their eBay account and a Shopify website?  I’m hitting a wall and unable to connect the 2.  I can provide more information if anyone is willing to take a stab at helping me with this.

Btw......I’ve spend hours on the phone with Shopify (they refer me to eBay).  eBay’s general support team couldn’t do anything.  There is a specific eBay connect tech support team but they do not return calls or email inquiries (I’ve left several messages since 8/20/20 and it is now 9-11-20).  

I’m happy to go into detail about what steps I’ve tried if need be.  

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Integrating eBay with Shopify

Which Shopify App are you using?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Sorry for the slow response.  I just saw your message.  I am using the eBay app from the Shopify App Store.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I would like info on this as well. I've been trying the same thing and keep running to an issue. It tells me to contact ebay support then they tell me to email someone else then that someone else tells me to contact ebay support. I'm just getting the run around. I'm trying to link it via shopify website.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Frustrating, isn’t it?  Here is the email address for the support team that works with this integration process:  help@connectebaysupport.com. There is a phone number is well (I don’t have it readily available) but it is useless.  Just a message and then it disconnects.  

In my case it took them almost a month to even contact me, so plan on waiting a bit.  Once they reached out to me, the problem was resolved in about a week.  What the actual problem was, I don’t know.  But whatever they did allowed me to complete the integration.  

Good Luck!  Once you get up and running, it is pretty easy to navigate and use!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply