cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inseam item specifics has been glitched for weeks!

Ebay updated inseam for pants and jeans with the addition of "in" for inches in the specifics so now the majority of jeans listed are in the "unspecified" category which is probably affecting everyone's sales. For many jeans when trying to slim down the options nothing comes up as currently only newer listings in the last couple weeks are listed correctly. Needs to be fixed!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Inseam item specifics has been glitched for weeks!

Yes, I noticed the same thing.  I think it finally got fixed, but it's a huge problem since these constant tweaks to the system most definitely effect sales. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Inseam item specifics has been glitched for weeks!

Yep I spent HOURS individually editing my inseam specifics (hours I should have spent listing new items).  There are still over 900,000 unspecified because of this so a buyer searching with inseam will not be able to see those 

They have also removed waist sizes from the search (26, 27,etc) so a buyer trying to search for these sizes cannot (which is ridiculous as many brands use this sizing)

You also cannot search for the standard plus size for shirts (1X, 2X, etc) which is completely ridiculous as these are STANDARD plus sizes!

How this is supposed to make buyers better able to find what they are looking for is beyond me I don’t get it

Message 3 of 3
latest reply