cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images issues

This morning the image uploade is experiencing some severe issues. Images don't upload on first attempt. When trying to reupload, the spinning green wheel just keeps spinning. I have to save draft, go out, get back in, select "complete draft" and then images load.

Using the editor to rotate images, it shows them correct after hitting Save, but when completing the listings, images revert back to original position. Then I have to Revise and fix images again. It has happened on the last three listings I was trying to create.

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Images issues

I have been trying to upload listings from TurboLister since last night. They are failing because of image submission failure.  What a pain in the neck.  At least I know not to try directly, since that is not working either.

Message 2 of 35
latest reply

I am having major issues as well. After a little researching it seems that my computer is detecting security issues with the Java applet that Ebay uses in the image uploading. I have a Mac, so security is pretty tightly controlled and any little change can cause a major problem. I haven't been belt figure out why it's working fine some of the time and just the dreaded spinning green wheel other times.
Message 3 of 35
latest reply

Same problem here. The spinning wheel of death is costing us $.

Message 4 of 35
latest reply

The only way it worked for me was to create the listing without images, save as  draft, open draft to complete and uload images. For some reason, that has been working, even though it is much more time consuming.

Message 5 of 35
latest reply

It's late on 10/29 and the spinning wheels problem is bad tonight on the single listing form. Upscale, your work around--save and go back into drafts to complete--works.  Helpful hint, but an aggravating situation.  Fix it, eBay.

Message 6 of 35
latest reply

Not working again this mnorning - spinnng wheels. the workaround takes way longer to accomplish a simple listing.

@Anonymous  any ETA on this being fixed? Thanks.

Message 7 of 35
latest reply

same here, can't list new items. green circle of death just keeps spinning. been trying for 2 hours. right before the busy season of course. I can always work on QList and Betsy I guess.

Message 8 of 35
latest reply

Same here - just hit us.

~M

Message 9 of 35
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@upscale_shop wrote:

This morning the image uploade is experiencing some severe issues. Images don't upload on first attempt. When trying to reupload, the spinning green wheel just keeps spinning. I have to save draft, go out, get back in, select "complete draft" and then images load.

Using the editor to rotate images, it shows them correct after hitting Save, but when completing the listings, images revert back to original position. Then I have to Revise and fix images again. It has happened on the last three listings I was trying to create.

Hi @upscale_shop, can you let me know what troubleshooting steps you've taken so far? What browser you are running into this issue on? If you have screenshots of what you are seeing, it would be of great help when getting this over to our tech teams!

Message 10 of 35
latest reply

I had the same issue this morning.Just got the photos up an hour ago.

Message 11 of 35
latest reply

November 1......still spinning. Tried the save draft, but that did not work either.
Message 12 of 35
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

@upscale_shop wrote:

Hi @upscale_shop, can you let me know what troubleshooting steps you've taken so far? What browser you are running into this issue on? If you have screenshots of what you are seeing, it would be of great help when getting this over to our tech teams!

Hi @Anonymous

Running Firefox latest, but the same thing happens with IE. Just tried the usual steps - clear cache, cookies, clean disk. All to no effect.

Just so you know, the issue is not consistent. It can happen ten times in a row, then it is back to normal with no changes on my part for a day or two before it happens again.

Perhaps, others experiencing the issue (it's on several boards) can chime in with their reports of Browser used, Troubleshooting steps, et cetera.

Message 13 of 35
latest reply

This started for me too as of last night. Every image I try to upload any images (including images in active listings) it gives the "Invalid photo (CLERR002)" error. I was able to upload using Edge (which I am not a fan of). If I try to "revise" a scheduled listing done through Edge in FF I get the same error so it is definitely a FF/eBay issue. Did the "refresh FF" exercise, no good. Cleared cache, etc, NO GOOD. Please fix this or provide a workaround eBay.
Message 14 of 35
latest reply

It's ahppening this morning again, and the workaround I used previously no longer works.

Message 15 of 35
latest reply