cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images in listings not fully showing. Only upper half which is shifted down. Not consistant.

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: Images in listings not fully showing. Only upper half which is shifted down. Not consistant.

Hi @niper! I was able to reach out to the correct team on this issue and they wanted to let yourself and others know that they are aware of this issue and have a planned fix set to roll out today.

Devon,
eBay
Message 46 of 52
latest reply

Re: Images in listings not fully showing. Only upper half which is shifted down. Not consistant.

To prevent cumulative layout shift from images, always include width and height size attributes on your images and video elements. UA stylesheets  from the browser will then add a default aspect ratio based on the element's width and height attributes.

Message 47 of 52
latest reply

It is nice to hear that there is planned fix set to roll out today. IF it helps, I have 3 computers. They all have Chrome O/S. 2 of them have the picture cut in half problem with thumbnails BELOW the picture, and the third does not. I do not know how that can be when all 3 had correct pictures just a few days ago. 

I recall a similar problem happening 2 months or so ago, and the problem got fixed until the last few days.

I did try deleting browsing data and cookies, etc, AND updating Chrome. After doing each of these at separate times, the picture worked correctly with thumbnails on the left of the picture for ONLY the first listing; when I browsed to subsequent listings, the problem returned.

Hopefully today's fix will be permanent. 

Message 48 of 52
latest reply

I am having the same problem. Did eBay release A Fix or Did chrome release a fix? Please help!!!

Message 49 of 52
latest reply

Any update on this issue?  Hover enlargement still not working

Message 50 of 52
latest reply

The images showing in full on my iPhone browser/Classic Site now.

Message 51 of 52
latest reply

Not on my desktop Mac.

Via Safari, it randomly showed up as the correct size but go to my store and checked other item, it was too small. Via Firefox, no way, those pictures are too small (1/2-1/3 size of the real images).

As a buyer myself also, when I see other sellers' pictures, there are same issue for some sellers.

Message 52 of 52
latest reply