cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot purchase and print shipping labels!!!

I am getting red text above saying that USPS is experiencing issues with labels but when I try to purchase a FedEx label or UPS label, it still won't let me purchase! Doesn't matter what label I try to purchase and print! PLEASE FIX EBAY!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Use Pirate ship. Same discounts. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi,

It's not USPS - It is Ebay.  System went down about 7 hours ago. Ebay's system thinks it issued the Label too you but the other hand does not know nothing happened. If you printed two or more labels for the same package you're out of luck on a refund if they don't get it fixed within 24 hours. Also, the money for the label was taken by Ebay and you will have to fight with CS now for a refund. Good Luck.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Just now, all of sudden, I got both shipping labels I supposedly purchased earlier today refunded by Ebay to My Payments. I did not request a refund nor did I talk with anyone at Ebay yet so Ebay must have figured out they were having problems with their system. What A Company!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

As ebooksdiva mentionted -- Use Pirate Ship.  I used to get frustrated of the constant nonsense due to all the glitches with labels.  Have been using PS for the past 4 yrs. , never a problem.  Great customer service too -- real people to help and answer any questions.  Also, great international rates (you have to ask for the special export rate).  Same discounts, none of the headaches!
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

TODAY IS DEC. 4TH 2023 AND I HAVE 13 PACKAGES TO SHIP AND EBAY IS NOT LETTING ME PRINT LABELS THROUGH ANY METHOD ,BULK OR INDIVIDUAL ITEM PRINTING. HELP! 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Having the same problem as well, All morning and still now it’s not letting me get past the purchase a label with out errors. 12/4/23  1pm right now. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

eBay shipping labels are currently down. eBay is aware and working to fix it; there is no ETA yet. Reps were tagged on this discussion for updates:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Can-not-print-labels-quot-Something-went-wrong-quot/m-p/34141...

The system status board will be updated when the problem is fixed:

https://www.ebay.com/sts

If anybody needs labels urgently, you can purchase anything but eBay Standard Envelope elsewhere. pirateship.com is a good option for USPS and UPS services.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply