cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Think My View Count Has Stopped Updating Completly

I know there has been an issue with the view counter not working unless you refresh a bunch of times, but I noticed that at least today, my entire view count hasn't moved in over 24 hours. Not one item listing has gone up even 1 view. And I monitor my view count several times a day and usually my views are pretty consistent. They go up in views during the day. Depending on what the item is, even the lowest views still move up somewhat. Today, when I refresh enough times, the number doesn't go up even by one view the entire day. I think my view counter is not updating. Anyone else have this exact problem?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: I Think My View Count Has Stopped Updating Completly

Same here
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Same here, no views, just dashes, and now watchers gone too say 0.    Also for over 1 week some of my listings no longer have photos.   And just now I have noticed a good deal of my items are listed under "other" in  the store categories.  This is ridiculous and there has been no announcement by Ebay on these problems, unless part of their new seller update includes wrecking our hard work. 

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

YES! I have not had a new view in about a week. I, too, monitor my views. So that is why it is suspicious that we keep being told the views are there...and our sales are down. No one wants to waste their time listing if it will not be seen. Ebay...please respect our time...time is money. We all have better things to do.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Same here, for several days now. Views aren’t showing, watchers not showing 

also, haven’t been able to send buyers messages or answer any questions.

Thinking about moving on from EBay to hopefully something with less glitches.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Just  to check, I have had several family members click on the items I had listed today. Nothing.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Yes, same here! Hasn’t been working for a few days now!! Annoying! I also did sell something (although apparently no one had viewed it) and can’t even write them a message to say thanks says there is an error! 

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, It has been weird all day,  some times its all 0 and some times - and 0. And Also still no sales..... I am a power seller, top rate ( 100%) who has had 3 sales in 3 months adding up to 20.00 total.... Ebay is Broken...

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

It has been frustrating. At least I now know that's not just me. The view counter is super important. I can't tell if my product has any interest. Maybe I'm priced too high or maybe I need to change something. But with View Counter in the Dark it's hard to do much. Refreshing a bunch of times is helpful at times but as Sellers we shouldn't have to do this. They make plenty in fees on each one of us that their system should be flawless. I have experienced the view counter issues for more then year but today and yesterday was/is terrible.
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Ok, I've literally only seen 1 of my listings go up like one view and it's not consistent with usual views. The rest of my listings haven't moved at all. I always get views on my items. Even my lowest viewed items get more consistent views a day. I have no way to figure out if I need to adjust pricing because I don't have an accurate view counter and this is very upsetting.  It's been way to glitchy the past few days!

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried raising and lowering my prices and I have some with watchers when i can see the counter , NO SALES....

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

I have been having this problem for a week off and on along with other problems. Yesterday I lost all but one of my photos on a listing and today couldn't revise an item, had an error message. Getting very fustrating along with very few sales. I think eBay is about done!
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Same problem with my listings for 8 or 9 days. No views, no watchers, no sales. I've clicked on my own listings and all I get is a dash rather than a view. Its a joke. Who's responsible for this mess and is anyone trying to fix it? Better yet, does anybody care? Doesn't look that way.

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Same here and it has been going on for over a week! views will appear for  a second and then they are gone! I hope ebay is taking note of all these complaints because it is really FRUSTRATING!!! If its a glitch they should fix it!!!

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Also, I wish we would get a refund on our fees for this issue!! But, that won’t happen!!

Message 15 of 17
latest reply