cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Remove Items from your Watch list

Had to figure this one out today and thought I'd share here how I figured it out in order to save someone else's time trying to figure it out🙂 

1) On the Top Left of your Screen where you see "Hi YOURNAME",

2) Click the down arrow.

3) Then Account Settings

4) Then under the "Selling" Column,  click the "Seller Dashboard"

5) Then select the "Activity" Tab

6) Select "Summary"

7) There you will find "Watch list"

😎 And then you can select which watched items you want to delete.

To view the latest updates on that page, you can do a hard refresh (Control F5) or just do the steps in the article below to clear your cookies (which is also doing a hard refresh = showing the latest version of the website, on your device, by removing or clearing the old cookies of the previous version of the page).

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-Do-a-Hard-Refresh-How-to-Clear-Your-Cache-How-...

Hope this helps someone.  Good luck and God bless you! 🙂   

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you are having problems deleting watch list items from your Summary page, try using the checkbox in front of the item and the "delete" button at the top of the list rather than the "delete item" link that appears when you hover your cursor over the item.

There does seem to be a problem with those "delete item" links -- I was not able to get them to work in any browser since early February. Not sure when that problem started; I had not noticed it until recently.

Take care not to accidentally delete all of your items, though. If you select the checkbox at the top of the list, that will select all the items on the page.

If you are actually having problems deleting items from the Watch List page itself and you are using Internet Explorer, try another browser instead. If you are still having issues, try deleting items from the Summary page as described above.

It is also possible to delete Watch List items directly from the item page, but due to another current bug you will have to use the "add to watchlist" button first to be able to see the "remove" link at the top of the page in the blue band.

If you still have difficulties or you find a particular item is "stuck", try this "All Lists" link -- find the item on this list of all of your watched items and delete it there:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

For some reason this last method works when others seem to fail.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your response Eburton.  🙂   I typed out the steps I took above in order to remove the items from my Watch list earlier, and that seemed to have worked for me.  I decided to start the Topic Discussion because I noticed someone was asking "how to" do that in the Q&A forum but I could not post the steps I took that helped me resolve it earlier.  Maybe the Original Poster of the question might find the article and see if the steps above can work out.  I typed it up while it was still "fresh in my memory" on how to do that.  🙂 

(I am using the Chrome Browser, and the steps above worked for me.  🙂 ) I appreciate your response!  Thanks again!  🙂 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Now I think there is a "bug in the Forum" -- the smileys I typed are not showing. I'll try this one. 😃
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Nope. No smileys, replaced by "spaces". "SMILE"
Message 5 of 5
latest reply