cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Shipping is not being enabled on my listings. It stopped working after months of working.

Yes, I have it enabled under Site Preferences > Shipping Preferences > Offer the Global Shipping Program. The eBay rep also opted out and opted in to see if that would work. It didn't.

Yes, I have it enabled in each and every listing.

The only country that shows under the Shipping and payments tab is the United States.

I am assuming this happened recently as I am now getting questions from international buyers asking if I can ship to their country.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Global Shipping is not being enabled on my listings. It stopped working after months of working.

Having the same issue. Lost Global Shipping option on listings the only option is the United States. Cannot seem to get around it. We are using the Big Commerce interface for eBay which I would not recommend. But it's the only way for us to track inventory for every listing.

If anyone has a fix please let me know. Thank you.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Global Shipping is not being enabled on my listings. It stopped working after months of working.

@tiremaxintl

A stab in the dark........could it be that GSP has excluded tires?

Yours seems to be a bit different......listings say:

Item location: Meridian, Idaho, United States

Shipping to: United States

Excludes: Africa, Asia, Middle East, Southeast Asia

But no options to ship to other countries besides those, so there is a glitch somewhere.......I'd call Ebay........

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Mystery solved.

As I was attempting a few minutes ago to save changes to a listing that I edited, I was presented with the following error message:

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• Sellers must be approved by eBay to list tires with the Global Shipping Program enabled. Please remove this option and request approval at tireandwheel@ebay.com.{e56139-1001434x}

Great job eBay at communicating this new policy change to us sellers and the eBay reps and in documenting it! (sarcasm)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Just wanted to add that I got a quick (under 2 hours) positive response, so props to eBay for that. Still, however, must wait a few more weeks, so let's see if that really happens.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply