cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch Duplicating New Listings as Drafts

When I create a new listing the system is duplicating the listing as a draft. So I end up with a new listing and a draft copy. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Glitch Duplicating New Listings as Drafts

ab_bcollectables
Adventurer

Mine is doing that as well. Started last night - I make a draft and when I save it I have 2 copies. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

you might add your experience to this thread.......there seems to be a question as to whether it's happening out side of Chrome..........

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Creating-single-draft-resulting-in-multiple-drafts/m-...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I cannot believe all the garbage I have among my drafts now. I can't figure out which ones are the partially completed drafts I was working on. Ebay has spawned so many bad drafts from maybe 10 draft listings, it's deleted most of my good drafts because the total went over 20 drafts.

This is something that started this year. Surely this bug can be traced back to the developer or team that programmed it in, and the responsible parties can be fired?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It's been going on for months. I end up manually deleting them when I'm not trying to fix some other glitch
Message 5 of 5
latest reply