cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting demand message for accepted Offer payment despite pre-payment info already supplied

This is the second time this has happened within this past month: I do a Make Offer after first confirming my payment info in that popup window that appears, so that payment will happen automatically if my offer is accepted. But when it IS accepted (in both cases) I received this message from the seller:

'Hi itsjustasprain,
Thanks for your business! I am ready to ship the following item: [LISTING TITLE AND PRICE SHOWN HERE]
Unfortunately, I can't ship the above until I've received a payment. Can you please let me know when I can expect a payment?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks!'

This identical message has come from two different sellers so far. Of course when I checked the payment HAD gone through as expected and the sellers did ship as expected.

Why are these dunning messages being sent out anyway? I mean there is literally nothing more I can do in response to the message because I already submitted my payment info. So far no seller has balked at shipping right away but I would think they would notice the message being sent to me from their account - right?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0