cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix for Sold Items Appearing as Unsold

Early today 10centstoreandmore and 99centstampsandmore both posted this fix which works!

Found an old Post solution that worked for me

"Seems what helps is: 

1. go to the list of Ended items

2. Click on those miscategorized items

3. Click on Bids links to go to bids history

4. Refresh that page

In the Action column the link "Send Invoice" will get added and now the item will be correctly listed in Awaiting payment list." I had to REFRESH several times  to get it to show Send Invoice. Then you can either send invoice right there or go to Awaiting Payment to send invoice.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@somanypcs wrote:

Early today 10centstoreandmore and 99centstampsandmore both posted this fix which works!

"Seems what helps is: 

4. Refresh that page

In the Action column the link "Send Invoice" will get added and now the item will be correctly listed in Awaiting payment list." I had to REFRESH several times  to get it to show Send Invoice. Then you can either send invoice right there or go to Awaiting Payment to send invoice.

(Note:  Click on Listings, then scroll down to click on Ended items.)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@somanypcs wrote:

"Seems what helps is: 

4. Refresh that page

(Note:  Click on Listings, then scroll down to click on Ended items.)

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

It's been fixed here in CT

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

That solution did not work for me.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I also used this FIX on my unsold auctions that appeared in Listings -> Ended but did not show up in Seller Hub Listings -> Unsold.  I had to go to the Bid list and refresh 4 or 5 times to get a couple of my unsold Ended auctions to also show up in the Unsold dropdown.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Thanks, this work around did work!!!  Feel sorry for the people that had many auctions end with bids & have to go thru this!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Thank you so much for posting this. It worked great for us, although we sometimes had to refresh the page 2-3 times for the changes to take effect. We had 1800+ auctions ending last night, so this has been a very frustrating day or cleaning up the mess created by the faulty eBay system. Not impressed!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

this has been going on with me for  a few months, why can't Ebay get this fixed?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thanks, but I don't even have those options. Apparently it's a bug and eBay are on to it...

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Very Helpful it worked for me.  😀  Did not know what I was going to do. Thank you very much!!! Jacks Corner

Message 10 of 10
latest reply