cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error listing PS5 games

I get this error while trying to list a PS5 game.  This message seems to be for PlayStation 5 consoles and not games. This issue started yesterday for me.  

Thanks for listing this product! We limit the quantity that may be listed each week for this item. You've reached this limit and can't list any more at this time. You can list this item again seven days after your last listing.

Unverified sellers or those not meeting our minimum performance standards can't list this product.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Error listing PS5 games

Having the same issue for a buy it now, Nintendo Switch listing that I had active for over a year. I cannot add quantity to my listing. I called ebay a few days ago and they said its an internal error that these limits are set for specific categories, such as collectables and similar items,  but not Video Game listings. She corrected the issue right away and I was able to add quantity. Now that they are sold, I'm having the same issue again. I called again and they admitted again, its an internal error and when he tries to correct it, the system will not accept it. So he submitted to the tech department and will follow up with a phone call when its corrected. This is ridiculous. This issue is holding up my sales. Now, I can't do nothing but wait. Its amazing, at this day and age with our technology, a simple issue like this cannot be corrected. Wow.! That's Ebay. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply