cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Economy Shipping is missing from international shipping policy

I can't choose "Economy shipping 11-35 days" (it is missing from the shipping policy options) and my shipping policy has changed from "Economy shipping" to "Economy SpeedPAK 10-15 days" - what is going on?? I can't guarantee shipping this fast, why has it changed without my consent and without notifying me?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Economy Shipping is missing from international shipping policy

Ebay on and off made changes very frequent. Making changes is Okay if all these changes are good to the buyers, sellers & the company itself, however a VERY PORTION of the changes does not bring any benefits but negative impacts and influence to all the 3 parties!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

What change did eBay make? Did they remove the "Economy shipping" option from China? Where is it documented? If this is the case, why haven't I received a notification?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

if they do not arrange a change in shipping policy with freight options like AliExpress does, I'll stop buying on eBay!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I had the same happen to me!

Absolutely furious that all my 140 listings were changed BY EBAY to now indicate (incorrectly) that I ship from Asia by changing my postage service to "Economy SpeedPAK from China/Hong Kong/Taiwan".

I should add - I am in Australia and ship all items from Australia - my business has absolutely zero connection with Asia.

I have contacted eBay several times by phone and had the issue escalated (they say it has been, 'escalated' probably means it's just been moved to a different junk pile that will never get dealt with).

No answers, no policy information published by eBay to justify this, no information, just the usual 'placations' and suggesting I try to find workarounds by nominating other postage services that I cannot actually deliver, and suggesting I just explain in my listings.

Absolutely pathetic service from a company who wants to be a leader in online retail sales. I might be a 'small' seller but I still pay ebay ofver AU$6000 in fees annually. You would think that might give me some rights to explanations, and genuine customer support.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I just reopened my store after a month away and noticed the same issue, clearly someone at ebays has stuffed up the wording, and surely they could fix it, but obviously not.... typical of their poor service

Message 6 of 6
latest reply