cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay...almost can't use it anymore

The pages load so slowly it is unbearable.   On top of that,  I cannot even get to the next page of my watch list.   I get a message stating sorry we couldnt complete your request try again later...well I have been trying for two days and they still can't complete my request.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Ebay...almost can't use it anymore

This has gotten to be such a problem, I routinely just quit looking once I've determined the pages are going to load slowly (which is most the time, anymore).  My Ebay purchases have dwindled down to next to nothing over the past 6 months solely because of the slow page loads...

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

!Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later. Glitchy glitchy. Me too.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

It'S been impossible to see my watch list directly for months now. I have to go to "All lists" to get it.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Having so much problems with navigating within EBay these days, especially since Aug. 1rst. I'm constantly getting messages saying : "The page isn’t redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete." in my Firefox browser whenever I try to go from one item to another from the same seller, inside his/her boutique and from outside also. I even tried from my purchase list - same result. In Internet Explorer, there are periods where pages totally freeze the navigator, and then at others it works. Anyone else having these issues?
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Explorer has been ebay-unfriendly for about a decade, and Firefox is just slightly less bad.

Chrome is the right answer even though it has been slow for the last few days the "redirect" message never popped up

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Ebay has become almost unusable on Firefox. The login is very slow. None of the clicks work; I have to right-click on every link and open it in a new window. This has been going on for several months.

It is no longer fun using eBay and I rarely look for or buy anything anymore.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

We have had to put all new listings on hold for now because of this.

What about those of you using the latest, greatest, brand new computer equipment? Y'all experiencing this "dragging"  too?

Currently we just can't function on ebay! Sad.........

Trailrep / Robert

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

ebay surely has a technical issue(s). It's slow and draggy but wait: now it's lightning quick and we're moving through it fast. PLEASE fix your issues ebay!

Trailrep / Robert

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Now eBay's classic site isn't working on my iPhone.  Don't like the mobile. They always want to make up excuses. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply