cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to "Summary page"

Hi,  When I click on "Summary" from the drop down from "MyEbay" at the top right of the page it now brings me to my watch list??  Ok I understand you want me to buy more,  but I need to be able to work my sales so I have the money to buy more.  When I click on summary Iwant it to bring me to my selling summary NOT my watch list. 

Rhonda and Bob-- Usually Bob posting
Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Change to "Summary page"

exactly the opposite for me....

i've always preferred to keep my ALL BUYING as my entry point when hitting my ebay....worked fine until tonight...now it directs to my selling manager summary...don't want that....don't need that...already have alink to it that i sue once or twice a week just to verify my available/used free listing counts...trying to set it to SUMMARY from the pull down menu only makes sure it keeps directing to the selling summary...i want MY my ebay link to provide me a nice page filled with my active bidding followed by my watchlist like it was prior to tonight....

Message 31 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

I, too, have seen all of these errors. I also do not see my Applications tab anymore. I agree that they AT LEAST should have kept the option for us to customize the order of the page. I also agree that there is LESS information over a LARGER, CLUTTERED area and that the watch list as well as selling areas have been totally botched. For example, the tracking numbers (all now WRONG) are no longer links. How am I supposed to keep an eye on my shipments to buyers? Go to UPS, USPS, etc. web sites and manually paste the tracking numbers after visiting the detailed pages of each transaction since the WRONG numbers are on the summary page??? It is a SHAME that their ANUS is more functional than their BRAIN. Ebay needs to flush this and revert to the prior version. Then we need to flush ebay like a disease.

Message 32 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

Anonymous
Not applicable

The My eBay Summary Page has not loaded at all for us since 7/28....two months!!! We are on Macs, using Safari. Nothing loads, we just get a spinning wheel.

When we use Firefox, the page will load, however, there is no color on the banners, our eBay store icon is Red, not Blue as it is on all the other eBay pages, the Tracking Numbers on our items shipped is a 50+ digit number and the numbers are all the same.

I've called Customer Service (Customer no-service) and I'm told that they are not aware of any problems with the My eBay Summary Page. How can this be?? Obviously, there is no eBay employee who monitors the Discussion Boards.

They really have Sellers by the short hairs.....we just have to settle for paying for a substandard product.

Message 33 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

**bleep** eBay!!! Please move our Selling Page back on top! Not liking this one bit.

Message 34 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

I agree with the posts on here - this new summary page is not good. I'll give ebay the benefit of the doubt and even assume that they would work out the bugs with the effed up tracking numbers (which I'm experiencing too). But what's with the change just for the sake of change? I understand if things get added, new features, etc. But nothing was added - they actually REMOVED the ability to customize it! **bleep**?!    

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but on the slim chance that someone at ebay who can do something about it is reading these posts, just know there's one more active member, both selling and buying, who is very unhappy with the changes.

Message 35 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

Mine goes directly to the Selling Manage home page

Message 36 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

I hate seeing my wish list!, I hate it
Message 37 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

I hate the summary page too. I don't like going to the summary page at all. I refuse to be forced to view the watched items. I deleted them. I don't care.  I have to quickly click on selling,  because I'm not going to wait and wait for my selling at the bottom of the page  to load.

I don't like going to my summary page at all.

Message 38 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

I would suggest bookmarking your "All Selling" page, if that's what you want to see.

As a buyer, I also hate the new Summary page. It displays the *entire* Watch List rather than the top 10 items. Too much scrolling. And the new-format purchase history is underneath, which I find illegible.

Message 39 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

A huge step back, eBay! You should seriously hire a UI/UX expert and get rid of all your project managers. I thought the programmers were stupid enough to come up the WS version(http://my.ebay.com/ws/***) of eBay summary. Now you got an even more stupid MBF version (http://my.ebay.com/MBF/***). Ebay, if you keep setting new standard of stupidity, you will fail, just like Yahoo.

Message 40 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

Doesn't work for me. Bummer. Summery page and selling page all screwed up. And there is no way to contact ebay via phone anymore. I guess Alibaba has them on the run.

Message 41 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

After trying various settings I have configured My eBay homepage to resemble the old layout that I'd set to show my selling information at the top and without the watch list. Here's what I did:

1. After signing in, move mouse cursor to "My eBay" on upper right corner and select "Selling" from the drop down menu. This will take you to the "My eBay: All Selling" page.

2. On the upper right side, click "Change" next to "The My eBay landing page is set to Summary [Change ]"

3. On the pop-up menu, select "All Selling". Click Apply.

Now whenever you login and go to "My eBay" homepage it will show your selling sections. This is still not the same as before as the "All Selling" page shows a lot more extraneous headings that I don't need or use, such as the "Simplify selling on eBay" which is useless, "Your Performance" heading (useless), "Selling Reminders", "Returns", "Scheduled", "Unsold", "Promotional Offers", and "Announcements".

Previously, I'd set "My eBay" homepage to show "Sold" and "Active Selling" sections only and not the "Watch List". And I had set color headers for each section but all that disappeared with these recent changes by eBay.

So to get the "All Selling" page to resemble how it looked previously I moved all the moveable headings down by clicking on the down arrow on right side of each heading. And changed the color of each header to my preference.

Give it a try and play around with the settings to see what works for you.

Message 42 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

Please, how can I do this. I am having so much trouble with the new page layout that I don't know if I am coming or going. Thanks, Diana

Message 43 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

I am having the same problems!  I also can't search for anything.  Is anyone else having this problem. 

Message 44 of 65
latest reply

Change to "Summary page"

I'm having all the same problems with the Summery Page as related in previous post.   Another thing I noticed is whenever I refresh or hit the back arrow, I always end up looking at the "More like your watched item" section, NOT where I left off.  The rest of the page SLOWLY loads and  I have to sit there for 10 seconds or so waiting for the bottom part of the Summary page to load and then scroll back to what I was doing.  Big waste of time.

Message 45 of 65
latest reply