cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't archive sales in Manage All Orders

For quite a few days now I cannot archive sales with multiple items. When I select the order and archive it it goes away. when I refresh the page or go back to Manage all orders it will appear again. Archiving single sales are not a problem, just orders with multiple items. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Can't archive sales in Manage All Orders

Been having this issue for a couple of months

Message 31 of 36
latest reply

Brian

Its a shame that you have to take the brunt of this, but truly, for what we as sellers pay ebay, this should not not be going on this long! How about you stop charging FVF for those of us that this has impacted?! Bet it would get fixed before first break of the day!

Message 32 of 36
latest reply

Brian

I now have 2 that cant be archived. Interestingly both were shipped via UPS. If you could pass that on....

Message 33 of 36
latest reply

This problem must have 0 priority at ebay. I have 14 orders that can't be archived and more are added every week. No communication from customer support whatsoever. Shame on you ebay!

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

Finally, it looks like the problem has been solved. I can archive all orders now.

Message 35 of 36
latest reply

Looks like the same thing is happening again. Glad it was fixed before but why and how is it happening again? Maybe ebay should look into an AI to work some things out. Doing what they're doing now hasn't been going so great if they keep having the same issues. Do I need to bring up the ever failing Cassini?

Message 36 of 36
latest reply