cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't archive sales in Manage All Orders

For quite a few days now I cannot archive sales with multiple items. When I select the order and archive it it goes away. when I refresh the page or go back to Manage all orders it will appear again. Archiving single sales are not a problem, just orders with multiple items. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Can't archive sales in Manage All Orders

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Hey guys, can you check if there's an open ticket on this?

devon@ebay elizabeth@ebay kyle@ebay 

Hey @wastingtime101 thanks for checking.  There is an open alert for this issue right now.  Alert 14481.  We'll get this added to the tech board in a moment as well.  

Kyle,
eBay
Message 16 of 36
latest reply

Please tell them to hurry, I've already filled one page and going onto a 2nd. Its causing problems combining and refunding orders.

thanks

Message 17 of 36
latest reply

My problem has been resolved ... hope everyones has been also.!

Message 18 of 36
latest reply

Woohoo! All good on my end now. Thanks for spreading the word and getting this annoying glitch fixed.

Message 19 of 36
latest reply

problem solved, thanks.

Message 20 of 36
latest reply

The problem is not fully solved yet. I still can't archive large orders. In my case orders of 12 or more items won't archive. The limit could also be 11 or 10, but I didn't have one of those in my sold list, but I was able to archive an order of 9 items and all smaller ones.

Message 21 of 36
latest reply

I am experiencing the same issue. It's been going on for about a week now. The orders appear in Archived and in Paid and Shipped. Single item orders archive as expected and no longer appear in Paid and Shipped.

Message 22 of 36
latest reply

Got mine working yesterday, BUT, had to do it one order at a time.  Not sure if it will help you but if you just click on one large order at a time, that's how mine archive.

Message 23 of 36
latest reply

Same Here ... have several multi item orders that wont archive

Message 24 of 36
latest reply

I was able to archive all but the two largest orders. These orders have 28 and 29 items.

Message 25 of 36
latest reply

You did not close the alert, did you? Because some of us are still experiencing issues.

Message 26 of 36
latest reply

All,

The issue is still open, so please continue to report via Help when you are unable to archive. As reported by other sellers in this thread the issue has been resolved in most use cases. That's all the info I have on this. 

Brian

Join us at eBay Open this September! eBay.com/ebayopen
Message 27 of 36
latest reply

Still having issues, been weeks. Managed to archive at one point, but have since popped back. Frustrating.

Message 28 of 36
latest reply

34 days have passed since this issue was first posted on the boards. Someone even mentioned having the issue for 3 weeks on feb. 18. So, I guess the issue exists for almost 2 months. Come on Ebay, we pay enough commission, please fix this!

Message 29 of 36
latest reply

This is still happening as of 3/21

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 30 of 36
latest reply