cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At times, I cannot send invoices...

When I click send invoice, it doesn't advance to the "invoice sent" page, and a few people haven't paid due to this glitch. It's been happening for a few months now, and I've just been living with it (like the new crappy listing page that resets when I try to upload more than 6 pics). Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: At times, I cannot send invoices...

There are at least two different ways to send an invoice -- through Seller Hub and through the old Sold page. Try whichever one you have not used just in case one works better.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling-getting-paid/issue-invoice-combining-payments?id=4139

If that does not help, try another browser to rule out a browser issue.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: At times, I cannot send invoices...

I have not been able to send a combined invoice for almost 3 years - it all started when we went from the old line item style Invoice form to the new one with pictures of the items. I have talked to CS about this since it started with nothing being corrected. I've tried all different browsers and all the tricks I have learned since 1998 and still get the red bar across the top of the Invoice form saying something went wrong - try again later. I have offered many times to CS that I will spend whatever amount of time with IT to make sure it is nothing in my account code on their server since this is an older account but IT isn't going to contact a Seller to work this out.  The issue is it combines in the eBay system as it will go to whatever the number of items Awaiting Payment to just the 1 item after an Invoice attempt and show the correct total, but the Buyer does not get the email message with Invoice and I don't get a copy either even though the box at the bottom is checked to send yourself a copy. 

For the first aprox 18 months each eBay CS I spoke to had not heard of this issue, but then started saying it affected other accounts also and this account would be added to the ticket. So now here we are now at almost 3 years around the end of Mar / beginning of Apr. It is just frustrating that it has been this long and no fix available, plus just the extra time spent with messaging the Buyer explaining why they didn't get an Invoice when other Sellers have sent them one. I'm sure one day I'll try and it will magically work and will be like it was all just a dream..... 🤔😃

Message 3 of 3
latest reply