Did you mean: 

Ask Seller a Question Link is Gone ... Just Started Today

What's up with that ?

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Ask Seller a Question Link is Gone ... Just Started Today

Even easier....click on sellers feedback number...you will see on upper right

Member Quick Links And 1st option will be Contact Member.  Since you are already on the listing site the item you have a question about is shown and you are easily able to ask your question.  So many trial and errors until I happened upon this remedy.

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

@janey1808 wrote:

Even easier....click on sellers feedback number...you will see on upper right

Member Quick Links And 1st option will be Contact Member.  Since you are already on the listing site the item you have a question about is shown and you are easily able to ask your question.  So many trial and errors until I happened upon this remedy.

Unless there is a formal announcement by Ebay to all users as to what the change was, and what the Ask the Seller a Question options are now, I sincerely doubt that any users will click ob the Seller's feedback number to see if THAT is where the link is now.

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

Of course not....obviously there are so many glitches which have not been fixed as

yet...simply thought by sharing what I accidentally discovered HELPS FOR NOW and

will be of some Help To those reading this Forum to share and assist one another..not to receive Sarcastic Replies!

Message 18 of 27
latest reply

I also can not find nor see any type of "ask a question / contact seller" on any listing I look at. 

Not in the upper corner, not under this link, not beside the green eggs and ham.

Would love to purchase an item this morning - but can't ask a question ! ! !

Laptop / Windows 10 / Firefox 56.0 (I have read this is a known issue by ebay)

Ok - trying this suggestion now.  When I refresh the browser page the "Contact Seller" white box now appears - but, the page is oversized now.  I have to resize to 80% to see the whole page.

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

Using a  laptop,  no  seller  information  appears.     (and  I  think  I've  had this  problem   before  today).    Need to know  the  "expiration  date"   otherwise   I  won't purchase.   

Any other  solutions??    (short  ebay)

Message 20 of 27
latest reply

Agree.  I use  firefox  on  laptop,   it is gone,  used to be  at  bottom of  page  but now they are  too   occupied  with  giving   50  other   items  to compare to.  

This is  going to hurt  sellers.

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Firefox   lenovo thinkpad     X250,    windows  prof.   7,    no  drop  down   list.

Message 22 of 27
latest reply

ALSO,  SEPARATE  NEW  ISSUE,    CLICKING ON  "WATCH THIS  LISTING"   DOES NOT  ALWAYS  WORK,  WORKS ON SOME  LISTINGS,   PERHAPS  RANOMLY.   IF YOU  KEEP ON  CLICKING ON  "WATCH"  THE  NUMBER WATCHING  GOES UP TO  INFINITY,    TRY IT,   IT'S  FUN   <SARC>

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

THANK YOU. THIS SOLUTION (CLICKING ON FEEDBACK NUMBER) DOES WORK. BRAVO!!!!!
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

@otsar101 wrote:
THANK YOU. THIS SOLUTION (CLICKING ON FEEDBACK NUMBER) DOES WORK. BRAVO!!!!!

Unless there is a formal announcement by Ebay to all users as to what the change was, and what the Ask the Seller a Question options are now, I sincerely doubt that any users will click on the Seller's feedback number to see if THAT is where the link is now

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

Message 26 of 27
latest reply

Can anyone send me the link to ask a question on ebay?
Message 27 of 27
latest reply