cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having a glitch with Seller Level Forecast?

Just checked my Seller Level Forecast and it appears that it's going DOWN next month. I looked at the details, and it claims I've only uploaded 8% of my tracking info on time, which is SO not true. I offer 1-day handling time and usually have labels printed and ready to ship the SAME day. I've never had a single late shipment in 2+ years. Can't tell if this is just a glitch having to do with eBay's re-do of the shipping label situation, but it's definitely freaking me out. I do everything they ask to keep my Top Rated status, making every required change, even when it consistently hurts my bottom line. 

Before I call to ask what's going on, I figured I'd ask here, in case it's just a glitch with the new shipping system.

Thanks in advance, y'all.

Xxo, Phoebe Marie

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Anyone else having a glitch with Seller Level Forecast?

Same here.  Mine dropped from almost 98% to 7%.  I checked my last 22 shipments and they were all shipped next day, tracking uploaded, and tracking shows the USPS was in possession at the appropriate time.  So all requirement were met.  These 22 shipments alone are 11% so there is definitely a major screwup at eBay.  It is mathematically impossible for me to have 7%. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Mine is screwed up too. It must be a bug.
Message 2 of 37
latest reply

You aren't alone.  Last night, my tracking was at 100%, this morning it's at 4.5% 😮   I guess it doesn't matter as long as it's fixed in the next 3wks.  Still, it's a little unnerving seeing my forecast dropping to above standard...

Message 3 of 37
latest reply

THANK YOU! I mean, it stinks, but if it's a bug, hopefully they're on it. Cheers for setting my mind at ease. 

Message 4 of 37
latest reply

THANKS! Agreed. Definitely unnerving. What a thing to wake up to! Eesh. Fingers crossed they get it together. Appreciate your quick reply to this. Much appreciated. 😄 Xxo.

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

Thanks for posting.  Had the same issue.  Figured it was a glitch especially when I called in and heard it was a 2 hour wait for a phone call back.  I am sure it will get straightened out.

Message 6 of 37
latest reply

Same here.  Mine dropped from almost 98% to 7%.  I checked my last 22 shipments and they were all shipped next day, tracking uploaded, and tracking shows the USPS was in possession at the appropriate time.  So all requirement were met.  These 22 shipments alone are 11% so there is definitely a major screwup at eBay.  It is mathematically impossible for me to have 7%. 

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

Two hours! Yikes! Yeah, ok. Cool. Feel better knowing something's definitely UP.

Cheers!

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

Yes I noticed the exact same thing today! Mine says 5 of 104 are uploaded on time. If I go to get the report, it shows Well done! All your transactions meet the tracking requirement in this evaluation period. Must be a glitch. I have seen similar things to this in the past, and usually they self correct. I guess we have a couple weeks to see if Ebay fixes it. There are all kinds of proof of shipments being made on time, so I am not too terribly worried about it not getting resolved. Ebay has been super shaky on many matters over the past year, whether technical issues/glitches or policies, so I guess this isn't too surprising to me. I feel like they are decently good at monitoring these boards and seeing what is going on when it comes to tech issues.
Message 9 of 37
latest reply

Us too.  Went from 100% last night to 2.4% this morning.  They also are showing a late delivery on an item that shipped June 23 and was delivered June 26 (standard US post).  Yikes.

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

Same with me.  I attempted to call ebay and the wait times are almost an hour.

I think it's a glitch and they might be aware of it.  They must have had a lot of calls on it already.

Hopefully it get's fixed quickly.  It's freaking me out also.

Thanks,

Mark

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

yup me too.  Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just my account

Message 12 of 37
latest reply

Same Issue Here , We went from 98 % To 3.53 % Over Night,  Dont bother trying to call customer service , its 45 minute wait right now. 

Hopefully they will get this fixed soon, 

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

Same here. Just saw it now. States 72 items had NO TRACKING.  This is ridiculous! I print out my labels through EBay. Tired of these glitches! Funny it showed up 9 days after my review. 

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

same here they are crashing me with this , good to know its just me,lol
Message 15 of 37
latest reply