cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd scam tonight.....

i363470801899  the item number - not selling just directing you to them so they can help you sell/buy stuff

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

3rd scam tonight.....

Report it to eBay. The more users submit independent reports, the more likely eBay is to take action to remove the listings.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

3rd scam tonight.....

I always report to ebay They need to fix their algorithms

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

3rd scam tonight.....

How would fixing their algorithms stop a scam listing?  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

3rd scam tonight.....

In two of the cases I reported the 2nd photo of listing had a placard that said do not bid on this item, your bid will be cancelled contact us directly at --------(their website) I am no computer genius but I am guessing a program could see if photos are of an object or are just words that reference a website.  The 3rd scam had as a description this is a promotion only. Contact us to sell your stuff globally.

All of these listings had made revisions that included the scam info.

If I am finding 3 in one night then something is seriously wrong. All 3 had starting prices of $1 so maybe ebay could focus on those $1 listings and/or revisions and then see if they can expand from there?

The weird thing the seller(s) in the 1st 2 cases had like 10,000+ positive reviews....

So Ebay took down the listings I reported.

But if it that easy to avoid 13.25% surcharge.........

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

3rd scam tonight.....

I have reported these illegal items and they have never been removed.

Seeds and plants from outside the USA can not be sold on the USA site

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply