Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What do I have here? EAPG perchance?

Here are two interesting pieces I haven't been able to identify. No notable makers marks on them. The green piece has three molds, quite solid (heavy) and old looking. The interesting part about the clear, pressed glass (edges are not sharp so I'm as...

IMG_0263.jpg IMG_0265.jpg IMG_0268.jpg IMG_0269.jpg

Real or fake ironstone?

Hi trying to find out if a recently purchased ironstone pitcher is real or not. I'm an amateur ironstone collector and purchased a TR Boote ironstone pitcher online for a decent price. After getting it in the mail today I'm not certain it's real or n...

Resolved! Blue Sky a Div of Van Group Celery Vase

He llo I have a 13" tall Celery shaped vase by Blue Sky a Div of Van Group. On the bottom it has Jadeite dated 2002. I have been asked is it glass? It pings like it is glass but now I am not sure. Can you help with this I have it listed by the descri...

Is this a real Meissen piece?

Hello, Can anyone tell me if this appears to be an authentic Meissen piece? There is also a 36 embossed near the marking. The turquoise blue flowers also have a luster sheen. Thank you in advance for any info/insight!

Resolved! Please, I need help to identifying this Amber Cut Glass Vase

Hi I pick this vase at an estate sale yesterday. I have looked for amber cut glass vase but no luck. It is 7 lbs 3oz. It is about 9 "s tall and about 8"s wide at the widest. The glass is about 3/8"S THICK. Please any info would be great .Thank YouBob

IMG_0609.JPG IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0611.JPG IMG_0612.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can anyone help identify this mini creamer and dish set?

Can anyone help identify this mini creamer and dish set? The only thing I know about it was that it belonged to my grandfather (who immigrated from Canada and died in 1971). there is NO maker mark on any of the dishes. There is a small chip on the bo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone recognize this mark?

I don't even know ho to begin hunting for this mark. I've tried "Ex" or "8x" or a whale and haven't found anything remotely close. Would love to get some other opinions or better yet, someone who actually recognizes it! Any help is appreciated. This ...

Variation listings in pottery and glass category

This evening I started listing a few Royal Delft Christmas platesAnd noticed an option to create a variation listing (I did not think this was available to the pottery category.) I did not pursue it for these plates, but could it work for a dinner se...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors