Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with Austrian Porcelain Mark

This mark is on a lovely little teapot. It says "Imperial Austria" on a ribbon over a two-headed eagle. There is an "H" in the middle. I have looked in my Marks on German, Bohemian & Austrian Porcelain 1710 to Present Updated & Revised Edition by Rob...

Vase identity help needed please

Found this vase at a thrift store last week. The unique mark on it and the crackle sparked my interest. I measures 7 inches tall and the opening is 4 inches across. I have put a lot of time so far searching for this mark. Nothing so far. Looks to me ...

vasex 003.JPG vasex 006.JPG ss.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japanese? Satsuma? Signed vase, help with age and/or palace shown.

I picked up this beautiful vase, stands almost 12" tall. It is signed on the bottom, not sure if I have it turned theright way to read. If anyone can help with the marking, age/period. Also, any idea what this palace or building depicted is? Thank yo...

IMG_7265.JPG IMG_7267.JPG IMG_7269.JPG IMG_7271.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help id unique Villeroy & Boch Mercury backstamp on plate or trivet ?

Please help id this Villeroy & Boch piece that measures 4 3/16' diameter. I have other matching smaller plates that measure about 2" diameter that have other birds and butterflies. I have found a similar backstamp on the Pm & m sight that shows their...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors