Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Mystery Scenic Vase ID

Have had this pretty vase for a long time, but never found out the maker. Maybe early Japan or Czech. There is a scenic band around with grass like background, gilded stubby handles. Think it is from circa 1920-30s. Anyone know the maker or approxima...

Please help identify this Japanese or Chinese pottery vase.

I have a nice little studio vase marked in Japanese or Chinese that I am trying to identify or at least find out what the marks on the bottom say. This is about 5 1/2" tall and 5 1/4" in diameter . The bottom is marked by hand in an Asian script. Thi...

Orientalpot1.jpg Orientalpot3.jpg Orientalpot4.jpg Orientalpot8.jpg

Resolved! Fine American Ironstone -Plate of Cooperstown Ny Baseball Museum plus more?

Hi, I'm new to the group. I have just obtain some Souvenir Plates from my mother!I thought this one might be worth a little more than the others & would like some feedback of what it might be worth. Would like to sell! I will include some pictures. A...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unidentified Maker's Mark on German (?) Porcelain Portrait - Royalty?

I found this little gem hidden away in a box lot, and need some help with identification. The maker's mark on the back appears to be three consecutive lines. I am not sure if the are supposed to oriented horizontally or vertically. Also, the subject ...

Resolved! Glass id help needed please

Good morning. I have some footed etched glass tumblers that I am hoping someone could help me id. The glasses are 5 1/4" tall & 3 3/8" diameter at the top. They have 3 butterfly like etchings. Thanks in advance for any & all suggestions. gina

DSCN1480.JPG DSCN1482.JPG DSCN1484.JPG

TOUGH ONE TO IDENTIFY

OK, here is a tough one. I have two pieces from different sources--one milkglass, one cut crystal, and I'll be darned if I can figure out what it is called, or what it is used for. It is some kind of serving dish. It has a base, like a cake plate, th...

1930s Harker. Does anyone know the pattern?

Looks like a stylized poppy flower but I see other poppys when searching.The coffeepot has The Harker Pottery Company Quality since 1840 on bottom. The custard cups have Hotoven Harker The Oldest Pottery in America Chinaware.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors