Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Porcelain Tankard Religious Theme possibly Fabrica de Viana Portugal 1700s help.

I have a porcelain tankard that has a religious theme and depicts saints, doves at the top and floral designs. This conical shaped tankard is 10 inches tall with a cross-hatched handle. The interior of this has a golden-brown glaze and the exterior i...

Kutani dinnerware

Can anyone give me any info on this Kutani dinnerware. I have 4 8 place settings. Is it pottery or porcelain? Date, etc

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help ID red clay art pottery??

I really have no idea what to call this. It's round with a handle, a pedestal bottom and a place for a candle on top, maybe. It looks like it has wax inside but it's not wax. From top to bottom it is 7" tall x across the side, (not including handle) ...

P1400351.JPG P1400353.JPG P1400354.JPG P1400356.JPG

Resolved! I need help with ID on 2 Lovely Plates

Hello I have a gold rimmed Poppy Plate unsigned with poppies on the back..size 8"..do you know the maker? Also I have a very heavy 10" Chinese Plate with raised design..trying to find the year or maker and what kind of finish do you call this plate? ...

Murano

HiI have owned this butterfly bowl for 15 years now.The person I purchased this from told me it is Murano and made by Alfredo Barbini. I have done much research and this is very much in the style of Barbini Conch Shell Sommerso. This is a very heavy ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with ID this Potter's Name on Beautiful Pot

Hello, I need help with the Signature on the this Pot (has drain hole on side). I try for days to find some info before I post hereThe problem is not sure of the First Letter on first and last Name. Thought F was first Name and Y for last name. Thank...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors