Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help with finding pattern on Replacements

Have dinner ware "Royal Mail", If I remember correctly Staffordshire is a region in England and not a maker. I can not find this pattern in Replacements. What am I doing wrong?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Identify Blenko water bottle

I have these 3 Blenko water bottles. None has labels or is signed. The green one weighs 3 lbs 12 oz. The amethyst one - 2.5 lbs and blue - 1 lbs 12 oz. Is the weight indication of the age? Thank you! 

9B0EE1F0-8250-44BC-B2D1-CCD26565AD5D.jpeg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Monmouth pottery?

I had this posted with a vintage pottery group. Someone thought it to be Monmouth Western. Not sure. Any ideas?   Marked Made In USA.

20200208_181330.jpg FB_IMG_1581722400164.jpg FB_IMG_1581722385863.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help Id Vintage Carnival Glass Bowl, Fenton? Unique pattern

So I haven't seen this carnival glass pattern before, so I went ahead and bought the bowl without knowing anything about it. Went through Bill Edwards twice since sometimes you miss a pattern with the smaller graphics. But no luck. The form looks lik...

SMM2.jpg SMM3.jpg SMM4.jpg SMM1.jpg

Signed Blue cased vase but can not make out artist Signature...looks easy but?

Hi, Hope someone can help with this signature of this Artist. I been researching for two weeks and can not decipher the letters. Thought it was Brledon, but know that is all I can see when I look. Need a new "eye" to recognize the letters. Thanks.

bluevasefullmain2.jpg 20200206_075648.jpg blueglassvasesignituremain.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What is this object?

Does anyone know what this is called? My only guess is a cover to an inkwell or butter crock. It has a small hole on the top inside, that doesn't go all the way through. It's glazed with a dry under bottom. It's signed at the bottom E. Black. Could b...

20200210_094916.jpg 20200210_094845.jpg

Resolved! Help with identifying Porcelain marking

I have a lovely little figurine of young man playing the flute. Id like to know more about the piece. On the bottom theres a marking. Could you please help. Thank you for your time and guidance. It will not let me post a picture so mark is blue, a pu...

Resolved! Crimped Pink GLASS bowl and plate....need ID

Found this pretty set, along with 2 others that were from Italy. This one is marked on the bottom with "Rd55693". Any ideas what this kind of glass is called, and who made it? I usually associate an Rd mark with England. Thanks in advance for any clu...

Glass turtle fairy lamp / cande holder - L E Smith?

Can anyone confirm this is an L E Smith turtle candle holder / fairy lamp? I have the attribution in my notes, but I can't remember where I got it or find it again. It's 2.25" high with the shade in place, and 6" long by 3.75" wide at the base. Any i...

IMG_5099.JPG IMG_5104.JPG

Is this Portuguese or Spanish pottery??

Please help me identify this piece! It was purchased by my grandparents in the early 20th century; the story is they bought it in Spain or Portugal, but we have no clue, really. There are no marks on the bottom.

pottery face.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors