Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

Hello, I sold item on May 30, I sent it on May 31 with eBay international shipping service. Estimate delivery time was July 26. This Monday (August 1) buyer open request- they didn’t receive it yet. eBay put refund amount from my account. It was eBay...

Camera

How do i get the camera on my home screen to take a picture and look it up? It's usually on there and then all of a sudden it's not on there just the microphones over there

Predominance of camera and lens listings from Japan

Camera equipment sellers: I usually sell old cameras, mostly pre-1970. Recently I received some newer used items, many made in Japan (donated to the museum that receives the proceeds from my sales). In researching sales prices I noticed that Japanese...

Photos

Why can I no longer view original posts of all pictures of items after I purchased the item?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removed photos

Why eBay removed photos of completed auctions?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spare part for CANON EOS 50 REFLEX

Hi,i'm in France,*Can you provide me this CANON's spare-part :- 1 Turning-plate programs selector for my EOS 50 reflex. ?Thank you for your answer,Edmond DESPRES

Cancellation

I accidentally placed a order by mistake and once I realized immediately requested for a cancellation and it hadn't been shipped yet but seller declined it and shipped it and seller is ignoring my messages, I messaged the seller first time apologizin...

Screenshot_20220103-235753.png

Authentic photos

Hi, could someone please help! I purchased a framed picture collage and needing help with authenticity. I removed backing if frame and was shocked, all the research i did, i am 99% sure these are original. Please, advise. Photos are listed below. The...

IMG_20211207_154100.jpg IMG_20211207_154014.jpg IMG_20211207_154305.jpg IMG_20211208_062113.jpg

Table and Chair Set Recognition

From this photo, is anyone able to recognize the table and its material. Sorry if this a ridiculous post and question but I dont know anything about furniture and I thought it was worth a shot.

IMG_1235.jpeg

Selling my camera

I would like to sell my canon camera with the price $230. But they don't allow me to increase the selling limit. Is there any solution for that?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful