cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is going on with payments?

First I get email there was a problem with my bank auto payment was rejected.. Call bank nothing wrong.

Ebay finally gets back to me and says there having technical issue with payouts and it will be fixed not to worry.

Now I receive email that says my payments are on hold for 3-5 business days. What is going on. Never had a issue in over 20 yrs with Paypal. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: what is going on with payments?

Thank you for the link. Why ebay can't send that notice to affected users is beyond me. I just wasted a lot of time trying to fix a problem that I could do nothing about.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay is holding over $4300 in sales payments over a three week period of weekly Declined Payout Payments claiming they need to verify my account. Meanwhile they cannot state what they need or how to provide. This all follows my account being transferred to Managed Payments a little over a month ago. Do I need to hire an attorney, contact my State Senator? Please help...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

When eBay forced me into Mangled Payments, I knew that there would end up being some sort of problem. And I knew that I would get the message that said "It's Not Us, It's You". Well, today was the day that it happened. Yes, they corrected whatever the problem was but of course eBay's initial reaction was to blame it on me. Typical eBay. They NEVER do anything wrong. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I am in the same boat as you. eBay is just holding onto my funds indefinitely until I produce a new checking account that they'll accept. They are unwilling to send my last payment to my regular PayPal account, brokerage checking account, or checks.

I contacted the news. Not much else for me to do other than wonder why I didn't got a lawyers degree instead.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply