Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this new payout system SUCKS!!

New eBay payout SUCKS!! 

Message 1 of 340
latest reply
339 REPLIES 339

Re: this new payout system SUCKS!!

Agreed. I haven’t received my money and no email saying that I updated my account info. Wish they would just let it stay PayPal and not bank account.

Message 2 of 340
latest reply

I absolutely agree! Why replace PayPal if eBay can’t match their speed of payouts. In essence now, I front all shipping and fees and wait for about a week or so, I guess, to get my money. I’ve had two payouts from eBay that I have yet to receive, maybe it’s coming to my bank account, don’t really know. Would gladly   donate another 1% for immediate access to my funds. Get your life together eBay!

Message 3 of 340
latest reply

Yeah Im gonna quit Ebay   Have to wait days to get paid while having to pay and ship item  Cant afford to wait 5 days for payment  If I cant have my money instantly like Paypal  Im not longer interested in selling 

Message 4 of 340
latest reply

I’ve been waiting to get paid as well but they keep taking the shipping money from PAYPAL I haven’t been paid for over a week. I called them yesterday and after I told the first representative what my issue was he said let me transfer you. Here’s how long I’ve been on hold:Hours minutes seconds

376C390A-5BD3-4BAE-9FB6-8B826EBC093E.png

Message 5 of 340
latest reply

Wow!!  Freakin unbelieveable!

Message 6 of 340
latest reply

I can't figure out what I am getting paid for.  The amount being deposited doesn't match my numbers.  I agree this is a lot more work!  It used to be fun!

Message 7 of 340
latest reply

You are absolutely correct and I want to second that emotion. Way to confusing. Paypal manages everything neatly without messing around with my bank account or funds. I use the money people pay to ship those items. No more instant funds for doing business, all is coming from out of pocket until eBay feeIs like I deserve my money, but I can’t tell what they’ve paid me because it’s so unorganized, just like their App. I use PayPal for everything, now I am completely lost. Like life’s not complicated enough. I think Managed payment is “Stupid” eBay and I want out “NOW”

Message 8 of 340
latest reply

Just stop selling, then, if you want out NOW. That's your only option. Figuring out and organizing the finances will then be incredibly easy.

Message 9 of 340
latest reply

They say you will now pay less, 12.9% with paypal vs 12.35% with ebay, but now your final value fee includes taxes so you are actually paying more than before in a lot of cases.

I was not using ebay to make a lot of money but the costs keep going up. While it may not all be ebays fault, Its become to much of a hassle for me to continue.

1st the final value fees included the shipping costs (mine were not inflated) which cut into your profit.

Then we had to start paying taxes on the stuff we buy on the internet.

Now the final value fees include shipping AND taxes.

Plus, i prefer not allowing ebay to have direct access to my banks or cards to move money around.

Message 10 of 340
latest reply

Same thing happened to me. I can't even find a way to reach them and i was supposed to get a callback and nothing . . . 

They are taking my shipping fees out of my pocket (via paypal) while my money is tied up in processing for days now. This is ridiculous. Ebay has been nothing but garbage when it comes to customer service.

Message 11 of 340
latest reply

lol. Thing that used to work doesn't work now and infact screws people over, especially people that make their living on Ebay. Your solution: Duh, well stop using it. Then it will be less headache!"

Message 12 of 340
latest reply

Why didn’t you change it to be taken out of pending funds? Bottom left of shipping label or in seller hub?

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 13 of 340
latest reply

I cannot agree more, I sold an item Saturday, had to wait until today for the funds to be transferred to bank and now they say 3-4 more days..how the hell is this quicker?

This is SAD. they must fix it, because I will no longer sell anything on ebay if this is the way it is forever.

Message 14 of 340
latest reply

Ebay, get your act together!!! Many sellers need their funds to buy more product to turn around and sell again and if they have to wait almost a week to get paid, it's is counterproductive and bad for business. You say it's a simpler and less expensive process but in reality it is cumbersome, time intensive, obscure and non-productive. Unless you fix this problem, you will lose many buyers along the way!!! 

Message 15 of 340
latest reply