Did you mean: 

this new payout system SUCKS!!

New eBay payout SUCKS!! 

Message 1 of 340
latest reply
339 REPLIES 339

@anjie234 

Ebay's spin off contract with PP ended in June of 2020.  Starting July of 2020 Ebay started onboarding sellers in large groups into MP.  They have continued this into this year with the goal of having all sellers in MP by the end of 2021.  So for they are about 75-85% done.  So they will likely have the vast majority of sellers in MP before year's end.

Onboarding 19 million sellers take a whole lot of resources.  So it is simply logical that they aren't concentrating on ways to improve MP right now but concentrating on getting everyone onboarded.  Next year should be different.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 331 of 340
latest reply

I've been an ebay costumer/user for 20 years now.
Payoneer just made me get away from the platform with its DEMANDS.
I'm out. Thanks.

Message 332 of 340
latest reply

To understand the real impact of the newe "managed payment" system, you need to consider the real value of massive amounts of capital payments, being delayed for just several days. By introducing the new self-contained cycle, they keep many millions of dollars in carried interest. Over the long haul, they are reaping

billions of dollars in time/money profits on what, after all, you money during that time.

In the absence of regulation and any kind of organized consumer response, these money hungry companies

can do whatever they want. This kind of money grab is only done when the perpetrator senses you have no

alternative  payment path. So they took back all that huge piece of the  pie from paypal, and have kept it all.

Imagine you are at a flea market and are receiving cash in hand from a buyer. Then the cash gets up and walks off to the flea market management, to hold for an undetermined period of time, while you wait and

stew and fulminate in rage. That is what is happening to you. Your only recourse is to pick up all your marbles, leave the flea market , to to you car and move to another location. TOUGH TITTY SUCKERS!

Message 333 of 340
latest reply

@hardcorp 

Consider this. No one can earn interest on money they do NOT have in their account. So since when payments are Pending the money has not yet been received from the funding source, then earning interest on this money during this timeframe is simply NOT possible.

Once the money clears the Pending Status and moves to Available, it is transferred out to the seller on the next Business day for those with Daily deposits or the next Tuesday for those with Weekly deposits. So when that happens the money moves into the ACH Banking system to which MP has NO control over and the money is no longer in MP so there is no way for them to earn interest of funds they do NOT have. Once the money is transferred the banking system has control of the funds, not MP and the banking system determines how fast your money moves to your bank and your account, NOT MP.

Message 334 of 340
latest reply

I agree...absolutely horrible program. Fronting costs and waiting for money is a joke. I will promptly be an ex-Ebayer. 

Message 335 of 340
latest reply

@serutanstanley wrote:

I agree...absolutely horrible program. Fronting costs and waiting for money is a joke. I will promptly be an ex-Ebayer. 

@serutanstanley 

Make sure you do your homework when deciding where you want to take your business as all the larger sites, similar to Ebay ALL have their own money processing programs and have had them for years.  Ebay is the LAST of the bigger sites to take their MP program site wide.

Message 336 of 340
latest reply

I am very new, did my first sale on eBay...But I can't get my money out of Payoneer, because:

* received it in USD

* can't payout in USD (added bank account with USD currency), only EUR, GBP options available

* tried reaching payoneer customer support by email (7 days no reply), now waitin for live chat more than 2h

This is very dissapointing 

Message 337 of 340
latest reply

@hardcorp wrote:

To understand the real impact of the newe "managed payment" system, you need to consider the real value of massive amounts of capital payments, being delayed for just several days. By introducing the new self-contained cycle, they keep many millions of dollars in carried interest. Over the long haul, they are reaping

billions of dollars in time/money profits on what, after all, you money during that time.

In the absence of regulation and any kind of organized consumer response, these money hungry companies

can do whatever they want. This kind of money grab is only done when the perpetrator senses you have no

alternative  payment path. So they took back all that huge piece of the  pie from paypal, and have kept it all.

Imagine you are at a flea market and are receiving cash in hand from a buyer. Then the cash gets up and walks off to the flea market management, to hold for an undetermined period of time, while you wait and

stew and fulminate in rage. That is what is happening to you. Your only recourse is to pick up all your marbles, leave the flea market , to to you car and move to another location. TOUGH TITTY SUCKERS!

This again. 😖  Does no one understand how payment processing actually WORKS? 

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 338 of 340
latest reply

I agree 100%!!! When we got paid with PayPal it was instant now I've been waiting 4 days since the buyer paid and eBay says I have to wait one more day until I finally get the money deposited into my bank. They need to bring back PayPal! 

Message 339 of 340
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 340 of 340
latest reply