cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling on ebay

alienqueen1
Pathfinder

We need an alternative website for selling other than ebay. They have shown continuous disregard for it's sellers and it's sellers rights.  We do not receive our payments until after the shake down.  Then when you call and complain , you talk to three different people over the course of forty minutes only to get hung up on by a guy named Jeffery in Managed Payments.  I guess asking to speak to a supervisor or to get a phone number to corporate office was asking too much from him.  I have over twenty years in doing business with ebay.  No I am not a private business or a Power Seller.  Never the less I am completely disappointed in their service to it's sellers.  Boy how the mighty have fallen. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

selling on ebay

how very true !!! - after 20 + years i will no longer sell on ebay because of their totalitarian policies that only benefits their corporate revenues + does nothing positive for long time loyal sellers !!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

selling on ebay

As awful as EBAY is now, there are better than few years ago.  They have always treated sellers badly and now with managed payments, you get less back on a sale.  But you do have some protection as a seller.  At least some feedback protection.  You may want to try a chatbox if on here using a desktop rather speaking to someone on phone in Manilla

Message 3 of 3
latest reply