cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Payout didn't go through" email received

Our eBay managed payments have been working fine for months, and we got an email that our bank "declined" a payout from them on December 2nd.  After confirming this did not happen from my bank, I tried to call customer service and that service is "unavailable at this time". 

I don't see any announcements, and Seller comments on this are being taken down as fast as they are posted.  I know this is a fairly new process for them, but they need to fix it FAST.

Message 1 of 77
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi all - An announcement about this was just made and you can check it here. Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team

View Best Answer in original post

Message 72 of 77
latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Problem is with ebay not the bank

Message 2 of 77
latest reply

This just happened to me as well, Dec 2..payout declined??? WHY??

Never had any issue since the change over to the new way..but all of a sudden today ..Payment Declined..It's not my bank..It's Ebay..hope they fix this issue soon..I'm sure we all NEED OUR MONEY..that's why we do this..

But i've seen from previous threads that this has happened to others on here in the past...but it's never happened to me ..Yet..i guess it has now...

Message 3 of 77
latest reply

Frustrating. 

Message 4 of 77
latest reply

I received the same email this am. Hopefully it is a glitch that will soon be corrected.

Message 5 of 77
latest reply

Yep this just happened to me and was trying to get some info about it. 

Message 6 of 77
latest reply

I had the same problem this morning...  It is not the Bank it is on Ebay's end for sure.  Hopefully it will go through with the retry.

Message 7 of 77
latest reply

I just received the same message. My payouts tab info won't load on ebay this morning either. It must be an issue with ebay. I'm glad to have found this thread today Grapple53. Thanks!

Message 8 of 77
latest reply

Same problem this morning(December 2nd).

Can't speak to a rep.

Contacted my bank no problem with them or account.

This has to be an Ebay problem.

says they will retry sending the payment.

Message 9 of 77
latest reply

I received the same email this morning as well. Problem appears to be with Ebay not my bank.

Message 10 of 77
latest reply

I received the same message

Message 11 of 77
latest reply

This is exactly why Managed Payments is a pure money grab that will be the death of ebay. It has taken something I loved to do and ruined it. My parents used to sell (about $1000 a month) but will no longer because of managed payments. I'm trying to figure out another avenue to sell my inventory. They deny my payments, blame the bank, and then give you no way to reach them to correct the issue. I smell a lawsuit soon.

Message 12 of 77
latest reply

I received the declined message this morning too.  Following this thread to see if it gets fixed.

Message 13 of 77
latest reply

Same thing happened to me today.  And, I see no payout summary.  Also, my pending bill for December so far does not include the credits that are supposed to go towards it.

Message 14 of 77
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing here!...Not the Bank & I noticed their server is down on payments...SAD!

Message 15 of 77
latest reply