cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my payouts are on hold because i've sold over $600 worth of stuff (plz read)

my payouts are on hold because i've sold over $600 worth of stuff. I have tried verifying my account with my full ssn multiple times but ebay has yet to process it nor confirm that it s even processing to begin with. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: my payouts are on hold because i've sold over $600 worth of stuff (plz read)

@vxicepvp2 wrote:

my payouts are on hold because i've sold over $600 worth of stuff. I have tried verifying my account with my full ssn multiple times but ebay has yet to process it nor confirm that it s even processing to begin with. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Your payment is on hold because you're a new seller. It has nothing to do with selling over $600 worth of stuff.

Please read >>>Payments on hold | eBay

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Re: my payouts are on hold because i've sold over $600 worth of stuff (plz read)

i dont think that is the case because i've already past that phase. my payouts do not get with-held for 14 days anymore, I usually get them the day after the buyer has paid. Now my money is just sitting in my available funds waiting to be put into my bank account but it cant because of the verification thing

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

nvm, i just fixed it, had nothing to do with me being a new seller btw. thx though

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Can you tell us what the fix was so maybe another seller can be helped who may have a similar issue?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

i just had to submit my W-9 form to eBay. I made it more complicated than it should've been 💀

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@vxicepvp2 wrote:

i just had to submit my W-9 form to eBay. I made it more complicated than it should've been 💀

Apparently so. Glad you got it worked out. Happy New Year!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

thanks!! happy new year 2 u also hope that this year goes well for both of us 🙂

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Did you sign up for managed payments?   If yes, look in your messages in MY Ebay.  See if you find a letter on why your payments are on hold. See if ebay is asking for a valid ID.  There might be an email asking you to verify the account.  There has to be a reason.   MY Ebay is always the best source to find any email from Ebay.  Regular email sometimes is blocked by a spam filter or gets lost if you receive lots of emails.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply