cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

managed payments RIPOFF!

Is it just me, or does it seem like, ever since managed payments was implemented - our payouts have been less than normal - and trying to follow the money is extremely difficult and confusing!?  Before managed payments, I was able to completely control how and when my money was sent to my bank account, but now, I have absolutely no control and the actual payouts are lower!

I TRUELY BELIEVE THAT WE ARE BEING RIPPED OFF - STOLEN FROM!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

managed payments RIPOFF!

It's you .

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

managed payments RIPOFF!

The detail under the Payments tab spells it out just fine for me. Never any questions. 

Posting ID
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

managed payments RIPOFF!

Never had any problems with payouts, they were exactly what they were supposed to be.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

managed payments RIPOFF!

Remember that before managed payments you had separate Ebay and PayPal fees.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

managed payments RIPOFF!

I am one of the sellers who onboarded before  MP was required. Admittedly, back then (for months) it was a big ol' sloth... but I've never had problem following the money and my payouts have never been short. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

managed payments RIPOFF!

sorry, but I am in the "...i think it's just you..." camp on this one....

in fact, with the plethora of reports available, after adapting to MP I have found the bookkeeping to be easier than it was before MP.....

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

managed payments RIPOFF!

Simple math

Item + shipping charged + Sales Tax charged 

x 13.25% (typical) for Final Value Fee is REMOVED for you (you no longer have a 'bill' at the end of the month)...

as well as you have 1 fee- used to be ebay 10% (typical), paypal 2.9%.... now it's combined.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

managed payments RIPOFF!

@kensgiftshop wrote:

Never had any problems with payouts, they were exactly what they were supposed to be.

Are you able to see every line item for fees on a listing by listing basis? 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply