Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelation failed due to paypal dispute am i getting an item i cant use

Closed due to answer being received 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

If you filed a payment dispute through PayPal you will need to wait for PayPal to make their final decision.  eBay is out of the picture since you opened a chargeback through your financial institution. 
Sellers are not required to honor your request to cancel. Since you opened a chargeback through PayPay the seller can't do anything until PayPal makes their decision. It could take up to 3 weeks for the final decision.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

HERE GOES ANOTHER EBAY MEMBER GETTING SCREWED OVER BY A "BUYER' WHO THINKS IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE OUT THE MONEY.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Don't make purchases you don't want.   Buying here is not like wally mart.  Be sure you want the item before you click.    You just have to wait to see the outcome of the dispute you filed.  It can take a few weeks or more.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Why did you buy it if you can't use it?

Sellers are not required to cancel orders.

If the seller accepts returns, you could have filed for a return when you received the item.

Now that you opened a case with Pay Pal, you just have to wait.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@puffthem-78 wrote:
the paypal dispute led to me getting "we were notified that you filed a dispute with your payment institution" which i did as i do not want this item 

seller refused the cancelation what do i do now 

eBay allows your seller only 5 calendar days to refund, or eBay will do it for them. So just wait a bit for your $110, and ignore your naysayers @puffthem-78 as eBay already told us Always cancel when a buyer asks! or it's not going to be pretty.

mama_583368_0-1707070524526.jpeg

And a bit morbid but when it comes to eBay sellers, Keane [sic] got it right:

Bow down before the one you serve
You're going to get what you deserve

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

One no base stations 2 as the post says I had a bill come up that is an urgent pay off

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I thought it had base stations and it doesnt and I don't have the 140 to buy them and as stated I had a bill come up I apologized to them as I didn't expect a random bill that never happened before to happen

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

They never lost money the item never came and they should have included that it doesn't have base stations 

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Closed due to answer being received 

@puffthem-78 

^^^ This is good news! What answer addressed your issue? You can select it as the Solution. Great going!

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@puffthem-78 wrote:

They never lost money the item never came and they should have included that it doesn't have base stations 

If the item never came then how do you know it doesn't have base stations?

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@puffthem-78 Ask all questions before you buy... if you never got the item but you knew it didn't come with base stations; you must have asked after you bought it. You imply you wouldn't have bought it if the seller had included that info in the listing, so again, ask all questions before you buy. Also just so you know, putting the discussion is closed doesn't actually close the thread.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I know, I said that as to let them know not to waste their time giving an uneeded answer 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply