Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed Payments Paypal Adress Differs

Some customers have a different shipping adress in paypal, now, with managed payment, we do not get to see that they paid with paypal and don´t get to see their adress in paypal, only that on ebay, so now we have to ship to the adress in ebay to be c...

eBay customer service impossible to contact

Hey eBay!! I've been trying to contact you for DAYS and you never call me back. Now you're sending collections notices to me because I can't get your ad hoc **bleep** site to accept my form of payment. If someone with eBay actually reads these forums...

Resolved! Declined Payment

Has anyone ever been declined payment after joining the MP?I have received two payment sucessfully and declined the other payments. 

WeChat8fe7b83d77d9c63994473fb4133d27e4.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

What is managed payments and why am I forced to do this?

I am not a big seller, just sell odds, ends, flea market finds...... What is this email I received? This is your third reminder that your account will be enabled for managed payments in late November, and you must register by October 15th. If you mis...

Money deducted from card but not reflected in my cart

Hi. I paid for my outstanding orders and money has been taken from my card but ebay still showing the items in my cart and to be paid. What's going on ? What has happened to my money ? Please help as I'm from India and ebay India has closed. Is there...

Double Seller Fees

I am seeing this months seller fees pending in both PayPal and my personal checking account. I have my PayPal Mastercard listed as my payment method. The checking account was only listed as a BACK UP. I attempted to call, eBay used to have good custo...

"Your bank declined your electronic funds transfer" ??

Why am I getting this email from paypal when I have two money-filled backup accounts on my paypal? When my paypal balance in zero, it's supposed to use my backup accounts. So, why am I getting these emails? I've gotten two since buying two things on ...

TIRED OF THIS NEW MANAGED PAYMENTS CIRCUS!

I was anti managed payments from the very beginning. Was forced over a couple months ago and still hate it. That being said, I also got tired of the length of time it took my bank to actually post the money. Letting everyone know that I opened an acc...

International Fees

I recently sold an item from Florida, it’s going to Fairfax Virginia, but I’m being charged $9.10 for an international Fee??

Resolved! yet another Managed Payment problem!!!!!!

I have a VERY MAJOR bank here on the East coast as my bank... and yet Ebay cannot verify it? **bleep** ebay???? I gave you my routing and account information!!!! you even acknowledged the friggin bank name!!! is it because it wasn't on your list of p...

exibar_0-1601838337287.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 4 helpful

Ebay Managed Payments

I have received my third Ebay message implying that if I do not sign up for their managed payment program my ability to continue as an Ebay seller of the last 20+ years will be terminated. Is this really true? My desire is to continue to only use Pay...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors