Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund for shipping cost

I paid an item, never arrived, ebay closed the case in my favor, full refund was issued.The refund for the item value after a while came in my account but the refund for the GSP shipping cost is stll an issue.Ebay delays this refund for months, ebay ...

Excel final value fee formula order of operations

Am I the last person to realize this? I've been frustrated by my final value fee calculation coming up a penny or two different that the eBay calculation.Duh! Order of operations! Round function is applied to the variable rate part of fees then added...

refunding a pending payment?

hello, if i refund a pending payment out of my own money does the ebay hold get lifted and i get my funds back or does the seller get both my refund and his payment back?and do issue refund from ebay or PP? Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Confused about conversion

I keep noticing that items I am looking to buy have a Canadian price listed with an approximate (lower) US amount also shipping amount. At checkout the original higher Canadian price and shipping is what is charged. I'm in the States, products are co...

Managed payments and my SSN!

I will not supply an SSN, this is a religious conviction and it is none of ebay's business. I'll be closing my long time ebay power seller account! I REFUSE to sign up for "managed payments"!This is nothing more that gread and control on the part of ...

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

After i done payment seller telling they are not shipping that item

hi, i have ordered pair of ear buds.Actually seller send me an offer on yesterday and i have accept it an paid. After i done the payment seller has sent me an msg saying that they wont be able to ship it to my country. And further they are refund my ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

MANAGED PAYMENT ISSUES

is anyone else having issues with the new stupid managed payments. i have sold 10 items since feb 24 and haven't received any money in my acct. it is all sitting in ebay. i have spent the whole day trying to get ebay to correct this and they have no ...

SSN Issue

I don't know why eBay needs your full social security number I would be fine giving them my last 4 digits like other government sites or banks need.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Managed Pay - Im loosing money like crazy. What am I doing wrong?

I just don't understand this Managed Pay thing. I have been with this program for 4 months now. I continue to loose money like crazy. Today I sold an item for 124.00. What I received after ebay fees was $118.00. So, no money for shipping cost and a l...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payment cost more?

Now that I have a few months of Managed Payments, from the net proceeds, it appears eBay managed cost more...Any thoughts?

Re double tax charges when selling from the UK to Europe

I have raised this issue in the past but it seems E bay are unable to address the issue. We are a UK seller and before managed payments came in we sold over seas. Now in the UK, E bay require Tax ie VAT to be included in the listing price but when se...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Hate Managed Payments!!!!!

Did I say I Hate Managed Payments!!!!! The money transfer time is outrageously lengthy, it Costs more than Paypal and I have a store (it seems like the final value fee includes taxes in the calculation... which should be illegal.... Taxes have nothin...

Discount code

Hi! Guys i just recently purchased an item in ebay i see the discount code but didn't manage to put it on my checkout can i still get that discount after my purchased. Thanks.

Ebay, PayPal, and l can't figure out how to change the payment source for shipping label

When I sell something and creating a label (or Print shipping label) I can't figure out how to change the "pay with" or "Pay Fee" or "Payment Source". In both Ebay & PayPal Accounts I have deleted credit cards on file, added new credit cards, etc etc...

IMG_5318.jpg

Refund

I need to issue a refund to my buyer for item 124568835829 it says I’m not enrolled I managed payments. How do I fix this and send the refund? Thanks!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors