Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Top Rated Seller's Discount

I am now using ebay's managed payments. When does ebay apply my TRS discount? Do they apply it to final value fee before it appears in my transactions under the Payments tab? It's stated on my invoice that TRS discount is such and such amount, but th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't select Paypal funding source when making payment

I have two credit cards and a debit card set up as funding sources for my Paypal account. If I use Paypal to pay for purchases on most sites, I get a dialogue that allows me to choose which of my sources I want to use to pay for the item. But on eBay...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Managed Payments Rant

Just wanted to put it out there. I'm not switching to managed payments. Once my final listings are done, that's it. I'm out. I'm also of the opinion that a lot of other sellers have already left. I'm seeing fewer listings for items, which in turn wil...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 6 helpful

SELLING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES

HOW DO I MAIL CROSS STITCH PATTERNS TO UKRAINE SPECIFICALLY. I HIT THE GLOBAL SHIPPING APP. I AM AWAITING PAYMENT SO MAYBE WHEN I DO THE SHIPPING LABEL,IT WILL EXPAIN MORE.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Monthly Invoice is now 0.00 do I still pay

So I received my February monthly invoice of 13.50 a couple of days ago. I only sold two items, but I refunded one and just today received compensation for nonpayment from another. This puts my monthly profit at 0. So I look at my invoice and go to p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Please! Another Ebay Glitch, Another Customer No Service Issue, Another Managed Payments Wreck

Finally got forced into Managed Payments. Its an unorganized train wreck. Literally on day one my year long average of 11.3 items sold per day has gone to 3.4 per day in the first month of MP. Day one of MP zero sales after all of 2020 never having l...

A missed education opportunity by eBay on Managed Payments

How many complaints have we seen on these boards about the information--SS#, bank info--collected and the way it's collected during the conversion to MPs? Too many to count In todays seller update under the MP they had this line: "Information shared ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Checkout in Dollars

Hi, I'm in Eu and my currency is euros, I've just purchased something sold in euros from a seller also based in europe. When I went to checkout the payment price has changed to US dollars. What is going on here, I've never had this happen before, it ...

Resolved! How to make sure my payments are setup correctly

Hi all, I am new to this and have setup a store, I do not have ebay managed payments, although I did apply for it. I attached my banking information and a paypal account to my seller account. Is this all that is needed? Would there be anything else I...

Funds for auction are "On Hold"

I sold an item on 12-07-2020 and item was paid for on same date. The item was shipped and delivered on 12-14-2020 . The funds have been placed "On Hold". Why?

Cant login to Pay-pal

i have a new number and pay pal is giving me trouble trying to login and update my info. They now have locked my account for too many login attempts. I have money that I received from a sale on eBay and more payments coming soon. I wanted to know if ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors