Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I find my yearly shipping costs in Managed Payments?

I have spent hours searching Ebay and I cannot figure out how to access a report that shows how much I have paid in shipping though Managed Payments. I can see the individual shipping label costs under the "Orders" tab but that only goes back 90 days...

Where is the link to verify the micro-deposits ?

Hi, Just signed up to sell and saw that eBay wanted to verify my bank account with 2 micro-deposits. However, now that I looked up the deposits, there is no link to verify. Can anyone please show me where to find the VERIFY link. Thank you!

Resolved! My First Managed Payments Sale - Shipping Cost Debited from Checking, Not From Sales Proceeds!?

I expected the eBay shipping label cost to be deducted from the sales proceeds just as the final value fees were deducted. I based this on the Help entry stating: "When eBay manages your payments, your selling fees and other costs will be deducted au...

fraudulent activity

i rec;d my cc statement today and see a charge that i never purchased, i tried to contact ebay but there is no phone number and i'm getting the typical run around within their site to get info, very frustrating when you have nobody to talk to...........

Charge Card Refund.

Requested a full refund from a seller back to my charge card.A month has passed and still no refund! Any suggestions?

Can the seller jack up the price on an auction you won?

For an auction I am currently winning, I have heard negative feedback in the past month stating that they were charged $300 for items that they bid on for cheaper. If the seller goes through with this, will I get a strike if I refuse to pay?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

New payment policy

Does EBAY really believe that their new self managed payment policy is good for the seller? If so, they are FOS. It means more bottom line $$$ for them and less convenient for the sellers who like to keep their ebay funds separate from their personal...

SELLERS BEWARE!!!!!!

I sold some stuff on eBay Over A Month Ago Now & Still Ain't Been Paid.Their New,Old Payment System Sucks.

Payment

Can Payoneer be used to pay for sales right now?

Invalid debit card

So my debit card is saying invalid when I’m checking out, when I used it the day before. I have the money. It just keeps saying my card isn’t valid and doesn’t exist? Anybody have this trouble before and could help?

paypal account

what is going on with not being able to use my pay pal account. Who is letting Ebay dictate how we receive and pay. What other site are you all using to sell your products outside of ebay?

Ebay gift cards

I got scammed ! I want to stop them from using the ebay gift cards i sent to them for a purchase of a car. Please tell me this can be done ??

Most Marked as Helpful Authors