Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ive been a seller for 3 months now and ebay is holding my funds

So I've been a seller and buyer now for 3 months only had 1 neg feedback for late shipment ebay is holding 700 some dollars of my money and I can't touch it for the past month but every day they tap into it and every day take 5 to 10.00 what do I do ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

sales tax

Hello, I am in the process of purchasing item #155129513002 shift assembly, however we were charged sales tax. We are a registered reseller & have never been charged sales tax before. How can we right this, so I can purchase this item?

MY REFUND

I don't know why i have to wait 10 more day for my REFUND BACK. IT'S GOING ON 3 WEEKS.

Ebay didn't pay for the shipping fee

I recently sold a figuring on ebay for 69.01. I used my own shipping label and ended up paying 12.5 for shipping. I put in the tracking number and ebay only payed me the 69.01 even though they were supposed to pay for the shipping aswell. What should...

REFUND DURATION

Am I going crazy? Because I made a purchase on the 5th of January. Ebay canceled immediately after saying something was wrong with the seller's address. It's now day six and I still haven't gotten my money back. I need my money back

Payoneer account linking

I opened a Payoneer account but it has not been connected for 1 month, what is the problem? Thanks!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer says he has a second payment pending on his bank account after payment went through.

A Buyer sent me this message, how do I respond to him and what happened? "Why is there a second payment pending in my back account when my payment went through. Please take care of this so it is removed. That debit card has been cancelled for an unre...

A Listings page?? Where do I see my payments?

Is there a Listings Page for sellers to keep track of my auctions? I haven't sold on ebay consistently for years and everything has changed so much. I don't know where to look for my payments either....I have looked all over "My eBay" page without an...

NO HELP FROM EBAY

I am simply trying to find if my account is functioning properly. Ebay rudely froze me out last week, I am still receiving orders, sending them out, but I don't seem to be getting PAID. The software promises Chat help (the 800 number is useless) but ...

Direct Debits

HiI have had problems at my bank and my direct debits have been cancelled. I can see the details still remain in my payments section on eBay. However does this mean that because the eBay direct debit has been cancelled from my bank, that eBay will no...

I paid for 2 items in an order however only received one

HI please can someone help - in November 2022 I paid £150 for a Double Mattress /wooden Futon combination but never received the wooden frame bed at all - surely £75 is due back to me but seller refuses to communicate so am reaching out to yourselves...

Payment

How can I link my payoneer account to ebay account?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors