cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when I get a return after joining MP but I got paid before the switch?

So I just now got opted in to MP.  So far, all my sales have been going to Paypal.  Starting today, I am locked into MP.  If I get a return going forward, and the buyer paid me through the old system (Paypal), where does the refund come from?

The issue is, I have a different bank account tied to my Paypal account than the one I linked to MP. Why, you wonder?  I keep a very low balance in the PP linked bank account just in case of hackers. That account is registered in a different state than where I currently am and I don't want any returns going to that address. The bank I was forced to list with MP is in the state where I would need to have any returns sent, and that account is my main personal account and sometimes has more money. I understand that the MP linked bank account has to have your address match your eBay registered account, therein lies the rub.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: What happens when I get a return after joining MP but I got paid before the switch?

"The bank I was forced to list with MP..."

@cliquotscloset 

^^^ I think you've answered your own question. Welcome aboard.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply