cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So much for Express Payouts...

I had a sale (yes folks, I actually had a sale) October 9th.  Shipped it yesterday as Monday was a holiday.  I requested a express payout and was charged $1.03 for the transaction fee at 7:45AM.  Usually I receive the payment in my account in a few minutes.  It's 10:32AM CST and still no payout.  Don't feel I should be charged for something that appears to not be working.  Anyone experiencing this? I did contact Facebook for business, but no reply as of yet.  These incessant malfunctions are getting ridiculous. 

Devon@eBay could you check to see if there is any problems with this feature?  I would sure appreciate it.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: So much for Express Payouts...

I do mine at like 10 PM and had no problem last night.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@ckimodog 

Don't know about express payouts, but just wanted to say "congrats" on the sale. 

I remember what you said about your sales, because mine were similar! 

There's hope for all of us!  🙂   

Here's hoping it keeps up ...

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@ckimodog wrote:

These incessant malfunctions are getting ridiculous. 

ebay's focus appears to be to provide sellers with magical experiences in the near future, continued patience, sacrifice & understanding will likely be helpful for ebay to sooner rather than latter achieve it's goals.

Happy ebay holiday season

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@legalbeagle52 

Thanks for the good thoughts.  I am hoping the holidays will be profitable for us all.  

Happy Selling!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps 

For some reason I didn't have the option to request a payout until the today.  I'm thinking the holiday might have had something to do with it.

Happy Selling

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I have been taking out money every day around 10 PM including last Monday and Tuesday. I take it out almost every night. The promoted items fee will erase what I have in "available funds"...so I try to take mine out first.

And then if I have any refunds that is deducted immediately in "available funds". So I prefer to show a negative until more funds show up. But holidays do not have any more effect on Express Payouts anymore for me.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply