cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payouts Down?

I went to my Payment page, shows I have money available but I cannot select regular transfer or Express, the button is greyed out. Anyone else having this problem? No holds shown.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Payouts Down?

@boxcarted I think there may have been a change where previously eBay automatically filled in the amount with the total available (you could change it if you didn't want to withdraw the full amount) but now it is defaulting to $0 so it is greyed out until you type in the amount.

Check to see if yours says $0 and if so, see if the button turns blue after entering a dollar amount.

2023-12-06_07-41-57.jpg

2023-12-06_07-42-22.jpg

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Payouts Down?

Yes, that was it - Thank You valueaddedresource. I addressed the issue with a CS and we discovered that was the problem - even he did not know of the change. This has changed since the the 3rd. of this month as I had no problem then or before. This is the big problem with Ebay, no transparency and no notice of changes that most of the time just happen Willy-Nilly. I do like you can leave some of the money behind to pay for shipping and other things (as I did on Pay-Pal) but I always thought you got all or nothing at all on Ebay.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply