Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Card expired, refound money lost?

Ebay tranfered refound amount into my expired card, the one used for transaction.My bank say that the transaction was automatically rejected, ebay agents say that the refound can be made only on the card number used for purchasing. Insane! That's mea...

What happens to my refund if my PRE PAID card expired?

Bought several items with my prepaid card that has a 1 year validity, after a year it expired ( 31/01/22)Haven't had time to get a new one.What happens if I ask for a refund, where does it go?Thanks

I Don't Have An EIN but EBAY reps says I must

Hi, everyone. I've been on Ebay forever....since it began. I sell on other online platforms with no issues. I am registered with my state as a sole proprietorship. I file taxes. I do not have an EIN because I do not employ anyone. I file using my SSN...

How to reach a PERSON to help correct account?

I have posted several notices following eBays instructions to cancel item for non-payment; (April 16,2024)I was notified that item has been cancelled (which it has NOT & is still listed in items for sale in my list of items selling!) On Page to cance...

Is eBay having issues today?

For the 1st time in 20 years, I had 2 sales yesterday and the buyers have not paid. Coincidence? Invoices were sent and ebay sent reminders to pay.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why did I receive a payout

Why did I receive a payout of $1,100 from eBay? I have a bike for sale for $2,400 and haven't had any commitments on the bike. I was thinking that the "payout" was somebody putting money down on the bike, but I haven't been contacted and the payout w...

Ebay Listing Pending

Hi Everyone My Payoneer account is verified, and I received an email also. But Ebay account says "Wait until payoneer verified" . Any solution??

payments in general

I've been selling just less then 90 days I have aprox 100 items listed 30 sold and about $2000 sold to date.I'm small time , this is just a side hustle I'm learning and enjoying as I go .. it's all good !! here's my question my funds are on hold for ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payout

It says funds are available but is not in my checking account. 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not getting the donations from our sales

The company I work for changed from being a normal business seller to a Charity for eBay direct seller in March. Since the change over we have not seen the donations from our sales, we donate 100% of our sales back to ourselves since we are a non-pro...

Payoneer is useless

How can this useless Payoneer insist on two step verification to get account registered then never sends the pins.eBay...sort this useless company out, how can your site rely on this rubbish....its been telling me there two step verification is down ...

wrong routing number

Hi, i have been tring to link My bank account and it won't link. Ilooed at the information and found that I left 3 numbers of the routing number. Where can I go to correct this. I added a debit card but this card is tied the account that won't ink th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors