cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to managed payments

Money was taken from my checking today.

I was told today that all payments, including store subscription fee and fedex fees will be taken from earnings, not paypal not credit card not checking account, unless there isn't enough earnings in your managed payment account, in which case it comes out of checking, not your listed "payment method" credit card.

Since FedEx bills come a month later, this meant they pulled some of last month's shipping costs from this month's sales and the remaining money out of my checking without my knowing this would happen.

I pay all business expenses with my business dedicated credit card (via PayPal or directly) and have always had this credit card as the payment method for eBay invoices. I tried to explain how this messes up my accounting system and complicates reconciling payouts with sales, but they said this is how it is now.  So the various comments on this board saying you can choose paypal or checking or credit card are incorrect.

I am very frustrated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: New to managed payments

@tink012 

Store subscriptions, FedEx and UPS shipping labels are still billed monthly, like before.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: New to managed payments

The money for my fedex fees was taken from my checking, even though I have my invoices set up for credit card.

I just now called and they said I was in phase 2 (???) and now all fees including store subscriptions would come from managed payments and I wouldn't be getting an invoice anymore. They even put me on hold to double check.

I am so confused

Message 3 of 3
latest reply