Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calculating income with sales tax

Hello I was hoping someone could help me out. I was wondering how you would keep track of income. From a buyer from out of state that pays sales tax. For a example I live in Arizona and the buyer lives in New York. if I sold a item for $10 and the bu...

Buyer disputed transaction

Hello I'm a new eBay seller.... In my recent transactions one of the buyer has disputed that the item is not as described and PayPal revoked the payment and the buyer did not even send me the item back I have escalated to eBay several times but there...

Bank Credit Card Payment vs Managed Payment timeline

The Bank Credit Card payment s are taking 1 business day .Managed Payments is taking average 5 days. I was blocked from posting this untill I changed the title to not start with the words Managed Payments that is censorship period .

cancelamento de compras automáticas

Não sei por qual o motivo mas o Ebay esta cancelando minhas compras automáticas, sendo que todas elas estão liberadas para compras no exterior com meu cartão internacional. tá complicado de resolver isso, ha dias ja e nada.

Resolved! Managed payments- shipping

First sale through managed payments. Funds are pending in my bank account. I went on to ship. In the email I got showing the funds that come out for shipping, the funds came out of PayPal and another linked bank account. So I have to have funds avail...

Daily Payouts

I just signed up for managed payments (that or no more selling as of Feb. 1). How do I set for daily payout?

Unable to add bank account for managed payments

I signed up for managed payments in December. I keep getting a "something went wrong try again later" message whenever I try to input my checking account info. I have tried two different checking accounts and I still get the same error. I was able to...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Problem with checkout

When I try to checkout I regularly get an error message that my cards will not go through. Yet I use these same cards daily for online purchases and NEVER have ANY problems EXCEPT on ebay. I am POSITIVE it’s not me. CustServ is useless-they just read...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments: What a joke.

So, here it is, four days out from having sold a listing and still no money.I did get an email from eBay stating my funds are now “available” but, also in the same email, it states that I will now have to wait, additionally, up to 4 more days for my ...

Payments taking WAY TOO LONG TO CLEAR. RIDICULOUS...

I didn't sell on Ebay for awhile but when I did, I always waited for payment to hit on PayPal before I sent merchandise. Whenever I Sold anything, PayPal would show funds IMMEDIATELY. That way I could SHIP IMMEDIATELY. Well I started selling on Ebay ...

Confirmation request for sellers

Making sure I have correct information. As of today, all sellers in MP can list coins regardless of coin selling history? eBay standard envelope shipping for sport/trading cards is available for everyone? Any info or input is welcome. Thanks!

CAN'T PAY

I can't pay for an item  - help - help help     URGENT 

Most Marked as Helpful Authors