cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My deposits from Saturday and sunday have disappeared yet the one for today posted fine.

2 payments from Sept 17 and Sept 18 sat and Sunday disappeared totaling $1000 however the deposit for Monday the 19th hit my account today. Usually I have 3 deposits hit Monday 2 have disappeared into thin air ebay claims they paid out but my bank has no record I cannot afford to have ebay steal $1000 from me on top of all of the other fees they charge who do I need to contact about this? I see other posts where people have had the same issue where ebay claims they paid out but never actually did!!! 

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

My deposits from Saturday and sunday have disappeared yet the one for today posted fine.

Your lucky. I didn't receive my Monday payout either. I spoke to ebay and they said it can take a few business days to resolve. I don't know how that's acceptable. They want their sellers fees right away but when they screw up I should get extra money. That's a joke you never will though.

Message 16 of 37
latest reply

I have this same issue. Why don’t companies message impacted people to let us know? I’ve spent nearly an hour calling and searching forums. eBay has awful customer service and their payments platform is years behind most other payment platforms and is definitely a downgrade from PayPal. Also the recent eBay selling app updates are horrendous. 

Message 17 of 37
latest reply

Add me to the list. Missing payout from over the weekend. Called the bank with the reference ID, and the payout was never sent.

Message 18 of 37
latest reply

You ALL NEED TO CONTACT EBAY and REPORT an ALERT 14123 and have your issues documented and escalated on an OPEN TICKET. I just did. I was told this was a GLOBAL ISSUE? Not sure about that but I was added to an open ticket for IT DEPT. And she said it could take between 48-72 hours to get this fixed and my missing payments in the bank. I had my DEPOSIT from the 17th go missing AND my deposit from the 18th was made this morning but it was the WRONG AMOUNT! off by almost $3.00

Message 19 of 37
latest reply

Same here, weekend payout is missing....contacted customer support and added my name to the list. It's a known issue... hopefully they resolve soon...

Message 20 of 37
latest reply

20220920_124711.jpg

 Its now posted about on their website 

Message 21 of 37
latest reply

Posted on the website, if you do some searching...... Same issue here, just hold on while we take our time....

Message 22 of 37
latest reply

Same here, add me to the list of a missing payment. I sold something on Friday, the payment was supposedly sent on Sunday the 18th . It says payout sent the 18th at 1:17 a.m. It has not showed up in my account yet. It should have shown up this Tuesday morning for sure. I have a reference id # but, no payment. I am very disappointed. I'm going to have to jump through hoops for Ebay to send the money.

Message 23 of 37
latest reply

Add me to the list.   Last payout I received was from Friday and that went into my bank Saturday. 

Payouts sent Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday are missing.   Had a payout last night too.  Not even sure if that will show up.  Called my bank and gave reference numbers.   They show nothing on their end.   Had a ton of stuff to list today....will have to wait now to see if my money shows up. 

Message 24 of 37
latest reply

Same exact issue here. $600 worth from Saturday and Sunday vanished into thin air and then Monday's deposit got here fine. Our store has roughly 54,000 items that generate ebay an average of $3,000 a month in fees, if they don't get this fixed literally by tomorrow morning I'm putting our store on vacation mode until it is fixed. It would be more in our financial interest to cut the flow of sales than to have to be held to the standard of getting stuff shipped out of our own pocets while they play games with our money.

Message 25 of 37
latest reply

*pockets*

Message 26 of 37
latest reply

I have no doubt that they will tell me that they're working on it if I were to call them just like everybody else, but what I find incredibly disturbing is the fact that if you look at other open threads on here there's a whole host of sellers saying that this happened to them for a 3 day period back in January and they all seem like they're still fighting with ebay to get their money back. It's bad enough they don't give you a choice but to use their own system, but when they can't even handle it right and then want to play dumb about it and throw it back at you asking you to check your own bank when they know this is blowing up for everybody, it's a real gut punch.

Message 27 of 37
latest reply

Updated Response from ebay

20220920_145900.jpg

Message 28 of 37
latest reply

This is not just a Saturday and Sunday problem. It is also affecting Monday's payouts. Ebay currently owes me over $1000. Managed payments is good for no one other than eBay. They forced this inferior product on us and once again it's failed to perform as promised. This never happened with PayPal. I really hope it affects their ability to get paid by sellers who use much of their funding to fuel future sales on eBay. I use to use eBay exclusively to purchase inventory for my business, now other venues are getting 80-90% my money. I would have preferred PayPal be left in place, and pay an extra percentage to receive my funding instantly for free. Now eBay is trying to charge you for what use to be free. I really hope they choke on it.

Message 29 of 37
latest reply

I know some of you got lucky but I've had huge sums held, account restrictions and other nonsense with Paypal going back to the x.com days when I had to phone the CEO to fix it. Dozens of times.

Message 30 of 37
latest reply