cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My deposits from Saturday and sunday have disappeared yet the one for today posted fine.

2 payments from Sept 17 and Sept 18 sat and Sunday disappeared totaling $1000 however the deposit for Monday the 19th hit my account today. Usually I have 3 deposits hit Monday 2 have disappeared into thin air ebay claims they paid out but my bank has no record I cannot afford to have ebay steal $1000 from me on top of all of the other fees they charge who do I need to contact about this? I see other posts where people have had the same issue where ebay claims they paid out but never actually did!!! 

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

My deposits from Saturday and sunday have disappeared yet the one for today posted fine.

I am also having this issue, my $500 payout sent Monday came in, but 2 payouts on the weekend, for a total of $4400, are nowhere to be found. Hopefully there is an issue somewhere and they were just held up for a day, I know of 2 other people with this issue as well.

Message 2 of 37
latest reply

I'M having the same issues, Saturday Sunday payout disappeared, Monday payout arrived 12:00am Tuesday 09/20/2022.   will have to call Ebay and the bank to see what the issues are.

Message 3 of 37
latest reply

Having the same issue, keep me posted if your deposit from the weekend goes through.

Message 4 of 37
latest reply

I've counted over 30 people now reporting the same issue.. do any ofnyou bank with chime? 

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

Same issue here...payments with bank reference ID not showing anything with the bank (not Chime).  Usually have 3 deposits posting on Tuesday AM but only one.  Spoke with bank and they said it wasn't transmitted.  Christian in eBay customer service said they would look in to it, it could take 1-3 business days, and to be patient.  I explained that payouts AFTER 9/17-9/18 had posted and he said they were unaware of any site or payment issues but he would open a ticket.  Hope this helps folks, but chances are eBay will deny any problems or tinkering with anything as they usually do.

Message 6 of 37
latest reply

I just spoke to payments and she said when she looked to see when my weekend payments were actually processed it was 5 pm last night while my Monday payment that I already received was processed early in the morning. so Finger crossed they are deposited today and just are running later than usual processing weekend payments. She said if the deposit isn't there by tomorrow then they will start escalating to technical support as well. 

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

Same here. Is this part of a new update or something? I love the ebay ball suckers on here that say "It's ebay's sandbox or whatever, so you have to play by their rules. Or you agreed to this when you signed up". The problem is, they keep on changing the rules and rates AFTER I signed up. And I don't recall signing each change. I've really had enough of this unprofessional, childish, low life platform.

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

I haven't received anything Saturday Sunday or Mondays (4 payouts) totallying 1500 , called the bank and said they see nothing coming in from Ebay?

Message 9 of 37
latest reply

Same for me.  Nothing from the weekend,  but a payout this morning from yesterday.   I use BofA.  

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

Same here.  This is a big issue

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

I also have this issue

Message 12 of 37
latest reply

Same with me I called Ebay they had a glitch over the weekend.  Saturday the 17th was an issue for me I recieved other deposits from over the weekend. They said, sent and gave a reference number for the transaction number but didn't go through. Called the bank this morning and reference number wasn't found in their system BOA. Was told they are working on it from eBay.

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

Similar situation here.  Spoke with Managed Payments department.  They say they had a system issue that prevented payouts on Saturday and Sunday from actually going out, even though my screen says that the payouts were sent.  Monday's payout was in my bank this morning (Tuesday) as usual, so this is affecting just Saturday and Sunday payouts.  They say they are getting a lot of calls about it this morning and are working to resolve the problem.

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

I also received no payouts for any funds "processed" over the weekend.

Not only did the payouts not hit my bank account, but the automated emails from eBay which state that they have sent the payouts did not show up either.

My "available funds" are emptied within my seller portal, they show 0.00, any funds from Monday's sales show in my "processing" section, but the ones from over the weekend are just *poof* ... gone.

Message 15 of 37
latest reply